Willdip- Home alone

Mason's POV: (Smut)

Ford, Stan and Mabel had gone to another state for a business trip, so that meant it was only me and William for the next 5 days. We haven't told anybody about our relationship yet, so it's nice to finally not act like a bratty rich kid towards Will and be able to do couple stuff with each other without having to worry about getting caught. 

Will and I have been doing lots of fun things with each other, such as going on dates at fancy restaurants, shopping at the mall, and just going on walks together. But tonight was going to be special. There is a new romance movie out, which I'm planning to rent and watch with William. The goal is to watch it, and when the two main characters kiss, we kiss! And hopefully do a little bit more.

"Hey baby!" I call out, making Will peek his head out from our bedroom. He smiled and called back to me, "Y-Yes, Master?" I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my lips against his ear. I could feel the heat rising to his face, which made the moment even better. "I have a new movie I wanna watch with you~" I started. "It's a romance. Perfect for you~" Will's hands curved around my waist and squeezed. "O-Okay Master..."

I picked William up and sat on the couch, placing him in my lap and turning on the movie. He seemed to be enjoying it, which was good. I smirked at his cute little reactions every time somebody kissed, or hugged. It was adorable. 

But soon enough, things started to get heated. One of the characters started kissing another person's neck, so I looked down at William and started doing the same. "M-Master!" He yelped softly, making me smirk against his skin. I started to nibble and lick all of the spots I had kissed, which made him go crazy. My hands started to find their way under his shirt. "God William, you're amazing." I moaned in his ear. My kisses continued farther down to his stomach and soon to his boxers. "Look at this~" I muttered softly. I started to rub his inner thighs, giving him a little warm up before I started. "M-Master, be gentle please..." 

I started to take off his boxers in a slow manner, revealing his cock. I leaned down to kiss the top of it, causing it to harden even more. My tongue traced little circles around the tip. William gripped the bed sheets. "Just tell me when to stop, sweet pea." I smiled and took it into my mouth, sucking. His whimpers and moans aligned perfectly with the people's on the show. 

Eventually he came. I picked William up and placed him back on my lap, holding him close. 

"Good boy~"

Sorry about not posting lol. I've had writers block and school sucks ass. Have a good day!