Killdip- College AU

(Dominant Tyrone)

Kill's POV:

It was the first day of college. People scattered to their assigned rooms, talking with their new roommates and old friends. I decided that it might be better off if I let the school pick my roommate. Who knows, maybe I'll actually make a friend for once in my goddamn life.

I slowly raised up the paper I had, my eyes searching the hallway for my dorm. Eventually, it finally appeared. While making my way, millions of thoughts raced through my mind. Like, what if they don't like me? or, what if they're incredibly annoying? And worst of all, what if they never let me sleep? 

The floor took one final creak before I came to a stop in front of the door. "114..." I muttered before opening the wooden door. Thankfully, it seemed normal...enough. There were two beds, a bathroom, a desk, and a tall brunette boy sitting on one of the extra mattresses that the school gave us. He looked tired, ill even. I slowly approached him, making him actually look up from his phone. He gave me a cheeky grin and stood up. Damn, he's tall. 

"Uhm...good afternoon." I said, reaching out my hand and hoping he would accept it. He looked down at it and stared. This is going wonderful so far. "I'll be your new roommate! Kill Cipher. What's your name?" 

He soon cupped his hand in mine and leaned down, his lips close to my ear. "Tyrone Pines, darling." I blushed and backed away. Darling? Is he trying to...flirt with me? It's probably best if I ignore it, and hopefully he'll stop. "Uhm...N-Nice to-" 

Suddenly, the man grabbed me by my wrist, his other arm finding its way around my waist. "You know..." Tyrone started, his tone getting more seductive as he spoke. I tried to pretend I was embarrassed, but that didn't  work. "This rich girl is having a little college party at her house...everybody is invited." His cold breath brushed against my cheek. "I want you to come with me." 

You know, usually in these situations you'd want to move and push him away. Maybe even ask the dorm manager to get you a new roommate. But, something in me told me to stay. As if I...liked it. But I also didn't have a choice since he was way too strong compared to me. "What do you say, Kill~?" He softly leaned into my ear. 

"Fine..."

Hey guys! Should I make a part two? Let me know! Have a good night/day!