Billdip- Old visit

Dipper's POV:

I sketched the outline of the monster I had tried hunting in my journal. The monster that got me grounded. You see, it was the middle of the night and I really needed to find that sacred golden beast. The Howler, was the mythical monster that only came out once every ten thousand years, and yesterday was that day. I know it was a bad idea but, I just had to find it! It's said to bring good luck and even make the weakest of men powerful. And I really need that, I'm 18 years old and still look as weak as a 12 year old! But sadly, before I could catch it, it saw me and slashed my arm open. Luckily, Mabel was able to come in and save me. It broke my arm, and I had to get stitches. I sighed and looked at my journal, only to see that it was covered in scribbles that made it look like a llama giving birth. I must've zoned out for too long. "Ugh! That's DEFINITELY not how it looked!" I threw it at the window, just to see the person I didn't want to see floating outside. Bill Cipher. 

"W-What are you doing here?!" I yelled, making him chuckle. He stepped into the and bowed. He sounded the same, had the same personality, but he was human. A hot human, I might add. Bill had bright yellow hair, and perfectly tanned skin. Like the lifeguards you would see in movies. He also had sun kissed freckles and golden eyes. They made me feel like if I stared into his eyes for just too long, I might actually get lost. "I just...came for an old visit~" Bill's hands slid around my waist and pulled me closer. He gently nuzzled the crook of my neck, licking it and making me blush harder. "Pine tree...I want to know something..." I rolled my eyes. "What?"

"Did ya miss me~?" 

I have Track so it might take me a long time to update.