Killdip- Spy AU 3

Tyrone's POV:

Kill gently sat me on a chair, wrapping rope around my body. He studied me carefully, his face dead and emotionless. It made it hard to tell if he was going to kill me or not. "You get three questions." Kill leaned down, placing his finger on my mouth. "Three and no more. Speak." I sighed and looked away, trying to think of my top three most important questions. I had millions, if not billions of questions! How could I just pick three? "W-Why did you kidnap me...?" I stuttered. Kill raised his eyebrow, but answered truthfully. "Easy, you're the kid from the prophecy. I thought that was obvious." Kill chuckled while leaning against the wall. "W-What prophecy...?" 

Kill looked around, as if there was somebody watching us from the shadows. He pulled out old blue book, blowing off the cobwebs and dust. "Look here," He whispered, pointing to a long paragraph in golden tinted letters. "The prophecy states that if a demon, specifically a dream demon marries the boy from the prophecy, then he or she shall gain ultimate power. Enough power to destroy worlds. Even the most powerful dimensions!" Kill grabbed my chin, pulling me closer to his face. He studied me carefully, like I was a new species of animal. "I just don't see how you're the one. The prophecy says that the boy would be glowing the most beautiful colors, and make everyone fall in love with him at first sight. That's why I thought it was a monster." Kill stood up, hiding the book again. He looked back at me, this time actually smiling in a non-threatening way. "You have one more question, Tyrone Pines." 

I looked up into Kill's ruby red eyes, they stared back with a sweet but deadly look. "I-Is gaining ultimate power the only reason you let me live?" I whispered, blushing bright red. I probably looked stupid, like a total clown. But Kill just put his hand on my cheek and smiled warmly. "I must admit, I do find you attractive. And I think it would be nice to have somebody with me at home. I don't have much time to make friends, so letting you live would give me somebody to care about. Even if you aren't the boy in the prophecy." Kill chuckled while untying the ropes around my body. 

"I probably should give you a place to sleep, huh?"

Hey y'all! I'm so excited for summer break! (For me, it's 33 more days!) I do have a kinda important thing I need to say though. Starting May 18th, I'll be in a different state visiting my family for almost two months. Usually during summer there's a lot of things going on with them, so I probably won't update as much as I wish I could. I'll still try my best though! You can still expect a story every week though. Have a good day!