Willdip- Prom

Y'all won't believe this...but I made ANOTHER school oneshot! That makes nine...

Will's POV:

Tonight was prom for the 11th graders, and Kill and Bill were helping me with my suit. Kill, being the "parent" of my siblings, was taking pictures of me every time Bill adjusted my tie. Bill laughed loudly, in a way that made it hard to tell if he was mocking me, or actually happy. "My younger brother is all grown up!" He said, wiping an imaginary tear from his face. I sighed and lightly pushed him away. "G-Guys..." I mumbled, but Kill shortly stopped me so he could fix my collar for the millionth time. "Now, let me get a picture of you by the door!" Kill took out his phone, snapping some more.

After what felt like an eternity of Kill taking pictures, we finally arrived at the school. Blue and white lights flashed through the windows, the music so loud you could hear it a mile away. I skipped into the school, running into the gym and seeing Mason, who dressed in ripped jeans, a tie, and tight, see-through white shirt. (Which REALLY made his abs stand out.) Mason smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the middle of the dance floor. The music started to slow down and get more romantic, yet there was still some sadness to it. "Well William," Mason started, our dance becoming more passionate. "I hope you're good at dancing~"

*Kill not adopting seven kids once him and Tyrone are married*