Willdip- Bar

Thank you all for 5.2K views! It means so much to me :3 

Mason's POV:

God, Mabel has been so annoying lately. Always telling me that I need to focus on that shitty show for kids and telling me to quit drinking. I sigh and chug down another bottle of whiskey. Why can't I just get away from everything for once? I'm constantly being yelled at for trying to take a break from the show or to just get a breath of fresh air! I look around seeing somebody dancing for money, then drunk people riding a fake bull for fun. You know, the usual. After a while of debating on what I should do, I see a cute blue haired boy sitting there, all alone. His eyes were all red and puffy, his cheeks stained with tears. "Well, this should be an easy target. I've never tried flirting with a guy before." I smirk, walking over to him. 

I carefully walked over to him, leaning down to his level. He looked up at me, as if he knew me. "A-Am I sitting in your seat? S-Sorry..." He said as he started to get up, but I pinned him back down. My hand gently glided down his face, wiping some of his tears away. His face lit up slightly, but not enough to make him actually happy. "What is a cute boy like you doing in the bar alone? And why have you been crying so much?" I asked. Will looked away, swishing around the water in his cup. It was silly for him to come to a bar and only order water, but I paid no mind to that. "M-My brother, Bill, and I-I got into a fight...he t-told me to leave...so I c-came here..." He spoke softly while wiping more tears from his cheek. I wrapped my arm around his waist. He leaned into my chest. "Well, what's your name?" The boy looked up into my eyes. "W-William Cipher..." Will muttered. I leaned closer, our lips inches away. "I-I just don't have anywhere to stay..."

"Then how about you stay with me?"

Sorry about spelling mistakes I'm too lazy to check lol.