Billdip- Under the moonlight

Bill's POV:

Dipper and I ran through the forest, our fingers wrapped together so tightly not even the strongest being alive could break them apart. I was practically dragging him behind me! "Hurry up! Your parents might get to us!" I giggled softly. Dipper's cheeks were flushed with red as he panted and tried not to fall. God, he looked fucking adorable. We continued sprinting through long pine tree branches and thorns that tangled at our feet, as if wanting to keep us here. But we wouldn't let that happen, it was us time. Where we could finally get away from judging people, homophobic parents, and just be ourselves. Just be able to finally relax and be alone. Together. 

I stopped once we finally reached a large field filled with tall, wet grass and flowers that bloomed proudly. Dipper leaned himself on me, nuzzling his face gently against my torn tank top and his lips finding its way through my shirt. "Now, was this worth sneaking into my room at 12am and potentially getting me grounded?" His chocolate brown eyes glared up into mine as he kissed my chest softly. I chucked. "Potentially? Oh, you are so grounded when you get home, Dipper. Your parents are probably gonna be waiting for you as soon as you sneak back through that window! And yes, this will be worth it. Just wait and see." 

We both turned our heads to look at the big full moon. Stars followed and danced around the moon, growing bigger and lighter and giving us a full view of all the flowers. My arms snaked around Dipper's waist and pulled him in close. "Wow...isn't it just a beautiful sight..." His warm breath caressed my neck, making me feel warmer, and more alive. But that wasn't the last part! I had even more planned. I snapped, making fairies reluctantly come out of the flowers and shine around Dipper, making his skin glow purple, pink, blue and green. Their sweet giggles filled the air as they whispered and floated around Dipper, admiring him. "H-How did you do that?" He reached out to play with them, they laughed and made little jokes in their own language, which was almost impossible to figure out what they were saying, even if you were a demon. "Well, more powerful demons and angels are able to control these little guys, all of the super-natural creatures in these forests. And these fairies want to do something extra special for you!" They all gathered around Dipper's head, quickly weaving a flower crown of his favorite flowers. "Orchids...you remembered..." He smiled and yawned, carefully tugging at my shirt. I chuckled and swept him up into my arms. "I suppose it's time we take you home, huh?"  

Sorry if there are Grammar mistakes lol