Billdip-slave AU

Dipper's POV: (Slight smut)

Bill was pulling on the leash wrapped around my neck, and he wasn't being gentle either. He was sitting on his throne of frozen residents, smirking and humming my name softly. "P-Please stop that, M-Master..." I whispered softly. Bill chuckled and got up, showing off how tall he was compared to me. "Did I give you permission to talk back, slave?" He said, growling in my ear softly. I stared at the ground, knowing if I made eye-contact he might punish me more then I already will be. "I-I'm sorry Master..." I begged, but it still didn't change his mind. He picked me up in his arms and kissed my jawline softly, nipping at it every once in awhile. "Bad boys get punished, Pine tree~" He hissed in a seductive tone. 

After a bit of walking, Bill laid me in bed, then crawled up next to me. His hand ran up my chest as he rubbed and scrapped his nails against it. I moaned softly, triggering him more. He started to rub my chest faster and kiss my neck. "O-Oh...!" I said, surprised. I could feel his smirks against my neck as he licked it, making me gasp. Bill leaned in and kissed me softly. "You're such a bad boy~" He smiled and pushed me down.

"G-Goodnight, Master..."