Willdip- Only a servant, right?

Mason's POV:

It's gotten quite lonely, if I'm being honest. A couple days ago I was selected to be king over my sister. She got mad, and left me, trying to make the kingdom fall under the illusion that she would make a better ruler than me. Obviously, they didn't believe that for one second. It's probably a good thing that she left the kingdom, and I should be relieved about it, but she was the only company I had! The only person I could actually talk to. Well, I do have one little servant named William. He's...kinda cute. I guess maybe I should try talking to him? I'll call him in my room and we'll chat. See how things go.

I reached over, ringing a bell that would call Will. Why do I feel nervous about the conversation? It's not like I love him or anything! I mean sure, he's cute, but he's incredibly sensitive. And I also like women...I think. But besides that, everything will turn out fine. Guaranteed. 

Slowly, the door started to open, revealing a boy with blue hair and ocean blue eyes. Will was dressed in a tight button up collar that perfectly hugged his body, and some gray sweat pants. He smiled and bowed, our eyes meeting once he raised his head. "'Please, come sit on the bed with me!" I smiled. Will reluctantly came onto the bed, then grabbed one of my hands in two of his. I blushed more than I would have wanted, but his touch was just so loving and soft. "M-Master, why did you call me up here?" He said, tilting his head to the side, just like a dog. I wiped some strands of hair off his face, making him giggle. 

"I just wanted to...talk."

Will rested his head on my shoulder. "Well? What about?" 

Kinda short...like a lot of my stories...but I have a story idea that should take about 500-800 words, so~ 

But ya'll can always suggest ideas! (My brain is dead so I need them lol)