Willdip- Forbidden Love

This story takes place in two towns that hate each other and are forbidden to interact with each other. Guess what happens next?

Will's POV:

Bill and I carried a stack of hay, feeding it to the horses. "Can you remind me why Vaudeville and Aetherside are banned from interacting with each other?" I sighed, picking up a bucket of water. I just didn't get it. I knew there was a tragic war between us, but that was one hundred years ago. Things have changed, and we've become more advanced and mature. Bill rolled his eyes, placing a hand on my shoulder. "That's just how it is, okay? Besides, they betrayed and burnt our town. Their town isn't filled with people, it's filled with monsters. Now go inside. Kill will give us one of his boring lectures if we don't hurry up." Bill pushed me closer to the house. His words repeated in my head, their town isn't filled with people, it's filled with monsters. How could that be? Aetherside probably had a reason they hurt us. They wouldn't just...go around and burn people's towns, right? 

I slowly opened the door, the fresh smell of Shepard's Pie hitting my face. Kill turned around, his grin soft and warm. He had his red hair tied back into a sloppy bun, and then the pink and purple apron Tyrone had given him for his birthday. "Just on time, sit down and I'll fetch you a plate." Kill reached up, getting three plates from the top cabinet. Soon enough, Bill walked in, his cheek already bruised and his hair covered in dirt and hay. He flopped onto a chair coughing loudly. "Damn horses." Bill moaned, making us all laugh. Kill handed us huge plates of food. "Alright, eat up." He said, proud of himself. I sighed once more, playing with a chunk of peas. I just still couldn't help but think about Aetherside though. "Hey guys?" I questioned, making them freeze. Kill smiled nervously and looked away, as if predicting what I might say next. "Yeah, buddy?" Bill chuckled while choking on his mouth full of food. 

"What if an Aethersider and Vaudevillian fell in love with each other?" 

The room was dead silent for a couple minutes. It was scary, too. Bill gave me a look he'd never used before, while Kill growled softly and stood up. "Don't ask that ever again, do you hear me?" Kill yelled. For a second I thought he might actually hurt me, but he just pointed outside. "Go get firewood. If I hear another thing about Aetherside, you'll never leave this house again." Kill sat back in his chair, his eyes cold and dark. I'd never seen him snap like that. Hell, I never seen him yell at anyone. I rubbed the back of my neck, exiting the house quietly. What did everyone know that I didn't? Why did everyone get so mad whenever I brought up Aetherside? It's just a town, a normal, harmless town like ours. 

I squeezed the ax in my hands, the blade tracing figures into the ground. "Why can't we just get along? Why can't we just live in harmony together?" I laid on the ground, looking up at the sky. The stars started to form into view, making beautiful constellations. "There's Virgo, and Leo! Oh and there's my favorite-"

"Orion!" A voice shouted from behind me. I turned around only to see Mason Gleeful, the leader of Aetherside.   

Sorry, it's kinda sloppy, (Like Kill's hair.) I'll continue this next time I reach Willdip. Prepare for a Killdip story tomorrow!