Authors Note.

Hello... thats assuming there's actually someone out there reading this to say hello to but on the off chance there is, my name's Yvonne and you can call me Noni/Vonnie, I'm a 42 year old single mum of 5, broken down, worn out but still standing... just. Let me tell you about my 6th baby, like all of my babies this one wasn't planned, in fact I was pretty sure I didn't have the imagination or energy to write a short story let alone the monster that this book has become. That changed when my best friend, my 'Lolls' (you'll find out if you read further than this) dared me to write a book, bitch that she is.

Like so many of us, COVID changed my life and me in ways I'd never imagined, and when the world started turning again it left me behind, I have issues for my issues and mentally I was cracking up while my world was burning around me, then I fell pregnant agin but this one was different.
I started with a plot to your average werewolf book and soon found out there's a massive difference between being an avid reader and trying to write something you think you have any control over, Elliot Keller and her story have been the most painful and exhilarating of all my pregnancies, the labour is still ongoing and even as I near the end of the book, her journey has barely begun.

Now to the things you need to know, yes there is smut, dirty, borderline depraved smut but when the book starts Elliot is 7 and bar a few scenes with other characters, the smut is very PG until she turns 18. Basically, if you're here for a good time and not a long time then I'm already disappointing you, but I'll make it up to you, promise ;) if you're related to me, through blood or bond, skip the naughty parts or read them, if you know me then you already know I have no filter and my mind is dirty.
Just as I'd hunt down anyone that'd dare hurt them, I protect Elliot as much as I can, please respect copyright laws and be a better person than some who steal other peoples work because I will find you, that being said I might be talking out of my ass and the book might be shit and why steal a crap story in the first place...  I'm still heavily editing and the labour is ongoing with characters who have taken my many issues and made them entirely their own.

If you do read, I welcome critisism so please comment and/or vote, it would mean a lot.

Love Vonnie x