Authors Note.

Hello... I really find these author notes strange and hard to write, I mean you're writing to people in your present in their future and you don't even know if said people exist because to assume they do means they're reading this right now... in the future. Head pickling!

Anyhoo I know I said I was uploading 10 chapters but I did the first 15, which you already know because you're reading this in your present, but if you've read this far the book does pick up in action a fair bit from here on out, another thing is the POV changes quite a bit from now but it's mainly Mira, Lolls and a certain someone who will be making his first appearance soon. Occasionally though, a few others will appear so please pay attention to who's name is at the start of the chapter. One last thing I should have said already, this whole book is marked mature for good reason, there are a lot of themes that may make people uncomfortable, self harm, sexual, physical and mental abuse, alcohol addiction etc, I will always put a trigger warning at the start of these parts and an 18+ warning if its about to get kinky, but on the whole please assume that every chapter is maturely rated in general.

I really hope you like it so far and if you have or haven't voted/left comments, I really would value your opinion, I've never written before but I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate every one of you that have chosen my book to read, maybe... if you exist, thankyou.

Love and other stuff,
Noni x