Chapter 9: Ivy Pepper

Advance chapters are available on patreon.com/harsh07

you can read advance chapter on patreon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, little penguin!"

A frivolous greeting sounded, and the staff of the Iceberg Restaurant instantly went cold from head to toe. This nickname has been around for a long time, and no one has dared to call it, especially in front of Oswald.

The Penguin slowly turned his head, squinted at Jude, and said, "Who are you?"

"A Gotham man, I want to talk to you about something."

The Penguin smiled and said, "Very well, come to my office."

Jude shrugged and followed indifferently. The others looked at his back pitifully. In their eyes, Jude was already dead.

   Squeak! boom!

The office door opened and closed, and when Jude walked in, two black hole guns had been aimed at his head.

The Penguin took off his trench coat, hung it up, and put the top hat in order. He then sat on the chair and said, "Let's talk. Any last words? If you don't say it, there will be no chance."

Facing the two guns, Jude did not feel nervous but asked, "Penguin, don't you recognize me?"

Oswald took a moment to look at it and said, "There is no impression."

Jude frowned. "Didn't Bigfoot and Bob Dylan ask you to deal with me?"

Saying that, the Penguin understood it instantly. At that time, Bob Dylan gave him Jude's information, and he gave it to his subordinates without reading it. After all, he would not bother about such trivial matters.

It's just that I didn't expect that the five members of the Big Foot Gang were also killed by the opposite man, and since the other side came to me, it means that the person I sent was dead, which is a bit interesting.

"It turns out that you blackmailed Bob Dylan and killed the people of Bigfoot. They are asking me to investigate you. The timing of your coming is just right."

The Penguin raised his forehead after speaking, and the two men knowingly opened the insurance, preparing to end Jude.

"I advise you not to do this; it will cost you your life."

   "Oh? Really? How?"

"Relying on this stuff."

Jude said, holding a bomb wrapped in a yellowish shell in his hand.

"This is a dirty bomb. I made it specially and used some special techniques. Don't look at its small size. As long as it explodes, the entire hotel can be razed to the ground, and radiation will affect at least one block."

After Jude finished speaking, the two men couldn't help taking a step back, and the Penguin also picked up the Bulgarian umbrella at the corner of the table. This thing seemed to be just an umbrella, but it actually contained organs.

There are various weapons, such as knives, guns, swords, and even small missiles, lasers, flamethrowers, and other powerful props. When necessary, this umbrella can also be used as a small helicopter or shield for him to defend and escape.

"Mr. Oswald, under this dirty bomb, even if you have ten umbrellas, you will be blown into a pile of minced meat. If you don't believe it, you can try it."

The Penguin stared at Jude closely, thinking about whether he could kill him before the other party detonated, but gave up after a while. The danger was too high. He was running for mayor; how could he pay for his life? kind of scum.