Chapter 36 : Ace Chemical Processing Plant

"Don't get me wrong, my puddin's a little rough, but he loves me, really."

– Harley Quinn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing his subordinates turn into Deinonychus dinosaur, even the master was amazed and couldn't help but become interested in the source of variation in the hands of Bigfoot. This Deinonychus didn't attack frantically. It seems that, as the master said, his subordinates have a firm will, and they are all kinds of fanatics. Of course, this kind of person is suitable for mutation.

Schrader looked at the Deinonychus with great interest and said, "It seems that he has good luck and has been chosen by the treasure."

"To be honest, even I don't know what animal each potion corresponds to. It may be strong or weak, but no matter how weak it is, it must exceed its original strength."

While Schrader spoke, the Deinonychus ran to the side, and under the swing of its two front paws, an iron bucket was immediately cut into pieces, showing the sharpness of its claws.

Ra's Al Ghul nodded in satisfaction. "Very well, more people will be injected to greet the bat family, lest they get in the way."

Schrader glanced at Dr. Fly, who immediately took a group of people away knowingly, and after a while, hundreds of mutant monsters would spread all over Gotham.

"Now, tell me how you plan to destroy Gotham City."

Schlade took out a glass bucket with long arms this time, which was filled with green potion.

"As you can see, as long as you put this thing into the spray device, it can no longer be stopped, no matter who it is!"

Ra's Al Ghul's voice is low but he can't hide his excitement: "Very well, then tonight is the time to act!"

Unexpectedly, Schrader interrupted him.

"No way tonight is not possible; this spray device is the latest research and development, and it was damaged during the snatching process. Bagster needs a day to repair it, so the plan will be implemented in the early morning of tomorrow!"

The Ra's Al Ghul did not express dissatisfaction with this but turned his back to look at the distant sky and said, "At dawn, at the time of destruction, and after destruction, the city will usher in the sunshine and new life. I like your plan. Wait here quietly for its arrival."

Gotham City. On the outskirts of the road, a convertible sports car is running. There are two people in the car, one with green hair, a purple suit, and red lips. The other one is not too much, but the double ponytail makes her look cute.

"Mr.J., when shall we get married?"

The clown patted his forehead speechlessly: "Oh, Harley, I've said it many times, but it's not the time yet. Only when I defeat Batman can we get married."

Harley suddenly pouted, "How much do we have to wait? That bat can always destroy our plan, and we always fail in the end."

"Haha, this is fun, isn't it? If Batman is too weak, I'm not interested in playing with him."

"But why don't we join forces with the Two-face and the riddler? This way, the probability of defeating Batman is much higher."

The Joker glared at her immediately: "Why should I join forces with those idiots? Batman can only be defeated by me alone, plus no one else?"

Hearing the words, the corners of Harley's mouth turned higher: "Can't I also be included?"

Of course, the clown thinks you can't do it. I'm leaving Gotham City these few days because I don't want to mix up with those idiots; on the other hand, I want to get rid of you.