Chapter 12: Gotham Talent Market

Hello guys if you like it then give more power stone and support me
And support me on Patreon too if you want to read the advanced chapter patreon.com/harsh07
For every 5 Patreon, I get I will release an extra chapter
https://ko-fi.com/harsh07

A special thanks to my patrons - surge1310, Axel Gerard, Shadow King, Trey Hill, Chance Chase, drunkmasterjohn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not a simple matter to enter the Arkham Asylum. It is militarized, equipped with a large number of security guards, and patrolled 24 hours a day, and they are all legally equipped with guns.

Because of the huge floor space and numerous internal rooms, it was deliberately designed to extend in all directions, like a maze. If ordinary people come here, let alone save people, they may get lost in it.

Going over the wall, Jude opened the invisible belt, and the figure disappeared instantly, blending into the night perfectly.

Looking around, there are cameras in every corner to achieve 360-degree surveillance without blind spots. You want to enter from the outside without being discovered unless you fall from the sky or dig a tunnel.

But no matter how much monitoring is done, it does not affect the invisible belt. Jude came to the front of the main building grimly and leaned on the gravity shoes to walk directly to a room on the second floor with no lights on.

Slashed through the tempered glass, Jude slipped in quietly, only to find that it was an office.

He was about to open the door and go out when suddenly he heard footsteps from the corridor outside.

"Is it a security guard on patrol?"

didn't open the door rashly, but waited for the footsteps to go away before Jude walked out, and then started walking aimlessly.

More than ten minutes later, he knew how big Arkham Asylum was, and he couldn't help but regret not asking the Penguin for a design drawing.

At this time, another security guard came over from a distance, and Jude simply followed him and followed him to the command center.

Seven or eight security guards are sitting here, and the big screen shows the monitoring of various areas. As long as someone dares to break in, they will not escape their magic.

And Jude was pleasantly surprised to find that the surveillance screen is not only on the periphery but also in places where prisoners are held inside.

From the picture, he can see the villains, such as the clown, the clown girl, the scarecrow, the electric king, the double-faced, the mud face, the ventriloquist, etc., all of whom are being held in prisons.

On this basis, the Arkham Asylum is worthy of the title of Gotham Talent Market, but Ivy was not found in it.

I think of the human experiment in the depths of Arkham mentioned by the Penguin, and I am afraid that the content will not be displayed on the monitor.

After waiting for a while, the security guards didn't talk about this, and Jude felt it was necessary to take the initiative.

I took out a newly made freezing gun, and several freezing rays were emitted. The security guards had no idea what was going on. They had already turned into ice sculptures, leaving only a leading leader.

He drew his pistol and shouted, "Who is there? Come out!"

As soon as the voice fell, he felt someone grabbing his hand, and then he was hit on the head and fell to the ground, dizzy.