Chapter 35 : Ra's Al Ghul

I have been called criminal and genius... and I am neither! I am an artist! I have a vision of an Earth as clean and pure as a snow-swept mountain... or the desert outside!

— Ra's al Ghul

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Gotham City at the secret meeting point of the Owl Court. A group of members with white masks are sitting at the table, holding a round-table meeting. Everyone has a copy of the information they just received.

Five minutes later, the old man sitting in the first place said, "I understand; the Bat-family hasn't suffered much damage against those villains."

"But new intelligence shows that behind these villains should be the League of Assassins. Ra's Al Ghul not only took the shot himself but also united with the big foot gang in New York."

"Our staff in the Wayne Group also heard the news that it was invaded and Robin was injured. The conflict between the two sides has begun."

A woman wearing a mask said, "You mean after the two sides fight, we will intervene again?"

"Yes, this is a good opportunity; you can put the blame on the head of the League of Assassins, vote, and tell me what you think."

Soon, all the members raised their right hands, meaning yes. No one wanted to brush off the suggestion of this old man; his qualifications and background surpassed those of everyone present.

"Very good, so let's discuss the next thing, about the mayor."

A man opened his mouth and said, "The most advantageous candidates now are Luke Fox and Oswald. Both of them have the highest approval ratings, but in comparison, Luke Fox is still ahead, by about three percentage points."

The old man nodded. "Very well, it's not worth our effort to bet so much for him, but 3% is not safe. Have you been in contact with the Penguin?"

"I have contacted him, and he rejected our proposal. It seems that he does not want to give up the election."

The old man paused. "Really? That's a shame. I can only put him on the purge list," then told the person standing behind him, "Be prepared to unleash all the Talons. The Night of Owls is about to open. This time, the court will completely control Gotham."

Gotham City, Ace Chemical Processing Plant

This chemical plant is also considered a big name in the comic world because the clown who dominates the villain's ranking year-round was born here. I don't know if it was for this reason that the chemical plant later closed down and remained in a state of desolation.

This chemical plant covers a large area. Accordingly, there will be rich people who will take over. No matter what project is developed, it will be able to make money. But since the bankruptcy and liquidation, there hasn't been a single bidder.

The reason for this situation is nothing else, just because this is the place favored by the clown, and he will visit here from time to time. If this place is changed, no one can predict what the clown will do.

But today, the chemical plant that has been abandoned for a long time suddenly became lively, and the people of the Big Foot Gang had no idea when they had occupied it.

"Is this what the boss told you to steal?" Strank walked around the spray device and asked his good partner, Pigman.

"Remove your dirty hands, bull's head; you will break it," Dr. Fly Bagster said.

"You fly; you are not qualified to order me!" Strank turned and shouted.

"Shut up, all! Our guests are here." Schrader standing above suddenly said loudly. Bullhead, Pig Man, and Dr. Fly immediately stopped arguing and looked in the direction of the door.