Chapter 15: Sharp claws

"SO SMART, ME. ENJOY BOOK SO MUCH."

– KING SHARK
THE SUICIDE SQUAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know you will come back; how about we make a deal?"

Jude said, "My time is limited, so it's better to make a long story short.

The woman in black came close to the glass wall as if this would allow Jude to see more clearly.

"I didn't expect you to break this wall. This is a bit unexpected. So I have a suggestion. You let us out, and we help you take ivy pepper away."

"Trust me, this is a good proposal for everyone. Don't forget, This is the depths of Arkham. Once we get involved, security measures will be activated immediately. With a comatose girl, you can't leave."

Jude didn't intend to let these monsters go. Who knows how much trouble they will cause? Maybe they will attract a group of superheroes or supervillains, and he doesn't want to contact those guys now.

But the woman in black was able to see himself, which was a bit beyond the plan, and Ivy was unconscious, so she was able to come in by surprise. He didn't believe that Arkham didn't have any security measures in its depths.

Apart from anything else, to prevent the secret experiment from being exposed, it is still possible to activate a self-destructing device or something. I am afraid that it will not be easy to take Ivy away with my small body.

"We don't have much time; you'd better not think too much." The black woman said it again.

Jude had thought about this level before; Ivy was right in front of him and he couldn't help but save it.

"The deal on, you step back."

The woman in black showed a smile under her mask, quickly backed up a few steps, and then saw the blast of ice rays, and the glass wall crashed.

"Freedom!"

The moment the glass shattered, the black-clothed woman ran out of the cell, raising her hands and shouting. It was obvious that she had been suppressed for a long time.

"Speak quietly; you will call in the others!"

The black woman's voice said fiercely, "I'm out, now they will all die!"

"Madam, this does not conform to our agreement."

"Go fuck your promise, if you are imprisoned here for two years and suffer inhuman torture every day, they will inject toxins into your body, use a knife to separate your skin inch by inch, burn it with flames, and let the mouse bite your flesh."

"Tell me, what would you do if you were to endure all this?"

"I don't care about those; if you want revenge, go, but you have to leave for me first."

"What if I disagree?"

"Then you may want to taste the taste of being shot."

The woman in black stared at Jude and asked, "Do you think a freezing gun can deal with me? The heat in my body will melt you."

"Really? How about adding this?"

Jude said as he took out the laser gun and pointed it at the woman.

The other party said slightly contemptuously, "What is this? Is it a toy from the trash?"

But after the laser melted the tempered floor near her feet into a hole the size of a fist, the woman's attitude immediately changed.

"Hey, don't test friends, we still need to cooperate."