Chapter 21: Birth of poison Ivy

Life endures. It adjusts and grows stronger. The weeds you try to kill become super-weeds, immune to your poison. And so you increase your toxins and poison the world in a cycle of madness. I call it forth, the power of the plants, even from the terminator seeds that should not grow. I am the guardian of the Green. I am Poison Ivy.

— Poison Ivy

....................................................

"If he follows the normal schedule and doesn't want to be too tired, Jude can create Ivy's genetic modification potion in seven days. However, the Court of Owls would never give him seven days; three days is already the limit. He must research genetic medicine within three days. This potion is a special version made by Jude based on Ivy's genes.

Once stabilized, it will give rise to extraordinary potential. Ivy's strength will far exceed the versions in comics or various film and television adaptations, making her the strongest plant-controlling person, among other things. I dare not say, but at least it shouldn't be a problem for her to run wild in Gotham City.

Jude locked himself into the laboratory again without rest for two days and two nights, until dawn on the third day. The door of the laboratory opened, and Jude ran out excitedly, holding a tube of medicine.

Running to Ivy's room, Jude slapped the door hard. "Ivy, wake up! Ivy, it's me; I have succeeded; get up quickly."

After half a minute, the door was opened with a bang, and Ivy was staring at him with a disheveled head in her pajamas. "Didn't you watch the time? It's 4:30 in the morning, and everyone is sleeping. If I don't get enough sleep, I will be irritated, and if I am irritated, I will hit people. Do you understand?"

Jude didn't pay attention to what she was talking about, pushed her towards the bed, and then began to pull off her pajamas. Ivy was taken aback, pushed Jude away in a panic, and stammered, "You...what are you doing? Herbert, yes, although we are good friends, this is too fast. At least let me be mentally prepared."

Jude showed a confused expression: "What are you talking about? Hurry up and show your me shoulders. The drug research has been successful. Now I will give you an injection."

Ivy was taken aback for a moment, and then she yelled and jumped out of bed. "Is this the injection, so now I don't have to become a plant to absorb shit and urine?"

"Of course, unless you want to."

"Come on then; I can't wait."

Ivy took off her pajamas as she said, but she got too excited and couldn't help showing a little bit more. Jude pointed there and asked, "Don't you need to cover it?"

"Come on, why, don't you like girls? Come on, I want it now."

"Well, let the world accept the birth of Poison Ivy."

Jude said as he drove the syringe into Ivy's shoulder. As the medicine was injected, Ivy quickly reacted. First, the facial skin began to turn white, and then the skin of the neck, arms, and whole body began to return to the original color, and it seemed to become whiter.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Ivy jumped up excitedly, hugged Jude, and gave him a few kisses. "I'm human again; that's great!" Ivy belonged to the slightly plump type, and she almost overwhelmed Jude with a sudden impact. He also had to admit that her figure was impressive.

Soothing the agitated Ivy, Jude said, "This is a medicine that I made carefully. If it only turns you back into a human being, you would be underestimating me. Try it against that pot of citrus, just like the time you manipulated lilies."