Chapter 38: Ultimate chaos

"YOU LOOK LIKE A MAN WHO TAKES HIMSELF TOO SERIOUSLY. DO YOU WANT MY OPINION? YOU NEED TO LIGHTEN UP."

– SCARECROW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, a huge Tyrannosaurus rex rushed out, catching everyone by surprise, despite having received the news.

Of course, the Batmobile couldn't slow down, resulting in a head-to-head collision with the Tyrannosaurus rex. The impact was so powerful that the 10-ton Tyrannosaurus was thrown back over ten meters, dragging along the ground before finally stopping. The Batmobile fared worse, its smaller frame dented, sent into a spin, and ultimately crashed into an abandoned container.

"FUCK! You crashed a good car!" Jude, nursing a dizzy head, exclaimed.

"That's why I asked you to fasten your seat belts. Get out of the car now and prepare for battle," Robin said, displaying experience in dealing with such collisions. He opened the door and jumped out.

However, as Robin emerged, a circle of assassins surrounded him.

"It seems you must be dealt with first," Robin remarked as he plunged into the ninja pile, engaging in combat. Jude, Ivy, Bridgit, and others also leaped into action, joining the battle.

Despite being members of the Big Foot Gang, they were ordinary people, and their fighting prowess was limited. Under the combined firepower of everyone, they lasted less than five minutes, with half of them incapacitated. The remaining retreated, not daring to continue the assault.

Bruce led the group towards the interior, addressing the aloof figures of Ra's Al Ghul and Schrader. "No matter what plan you have, I will stop it."

Ra's Al Ghul Ninja smiled, "Really? You seem confident Batman. But let's take a look at the special gift I prepared for you first."

He clapped his hands, and several figures emerged from the shadows behind him. Among them was a man with a stiff figure wearing a black and white suit, but with two jackal heads.

Damian, with a disgusted expression, asked, "That two-headed monster isn't Two-Face, is it?"

The double-faced man brandished two guns, aiming at Damian, while the two jackals grinned menacingly. "Correct. Are you satisfied with my new look?"

Damian shrugged, "Not bad. The bird guy should be Scarecrow, and the fox-headed one should be Mad Hatter. But who are the pig and mouse?"

The pig-headed man waved his double knives, "I'm Professor Pyg, kid!"

"And the mouse is the Ventriloquist, but he failed to mutate, poor fellow."

Ignoring the mouse, Ra's Al Ghul continued, "How about it? Satisfied with the surprises I've prepared?"

Getting no response, Ra's Al Ghul pressed on, "It's not over yet. I've prepared surprises not only for you but also for all of Gotham."

Clapping his hands again, beasts roared, the ground trembled, and a variety of creatures gathered—rhinos, elephants, tigers, dinosaurs, numbering in the hundreds.

Witnessing this, everyone couldn't help but break into a cold sweat. If these monsters were to rush into the city, it would spell disaster.

"Advance!"

Ra's Al Ghul beckoned, and the mutant villains rushed down. He turned to leave, knowing that protecting the spray device was crucial. His past experiences warned him that failure often occurred at the last minute. This time, he was determined not to fail.

"Don't go!" Bruce shot a grappling hook, attempting to catch the Ra's Al Ghul. However, Schrader, the Ventriloquist, quickly knocked off the hook with a swift move, jumping off with a kick. His wrist claws pierced Bruce's chest.

Boom!

In the brief confrontation, Bruce was beaten back by Schrader's impact from top to bottom.

"It seems Batman is nothing more than that!"

Having repelled the Bat, his three sons were furious. Damian unsheathed his katana, ready to strike Schrader.

Unexpectedly, Professor Pyg stuck out his thick tongue, spat out white air, and brandished two kitchen knives. "Your opponent is me, kid!"

Simultaneously, the others were also under attack. The Two-faced man, now a two-headed wolf, engaged in a fierce battle with Nightwing. Scarecrow, vibrating his wings, swooped down towards Firefly, while Mad Hatter's hypnotic waves targeted the surrounding area.

Batgirl Stephanie stepped back, took out anti-corrugated glasses, kicked hard, and collided head-on with the attacking figure.

The Killer Croc opened his claws, charging at Robin. Although in a non-mutated form, the creature still posed a threat.

Clayface targeted Ivy, the most seemingly harmless. However, this was not a matter of bullying but stemmed from an odd discomfort at Ivy's beautiful skin shining under the light.

"Little girl, I want to turn you into a pile of mud!"

"Hey, I hate mud."

Amidst the chaos, police sirens blared outside the chemical plant gate. Dozens of police cars arrived, blocking the entrance.

Sheriff Gordon's plan seemed good on paper. He rallied hundreds of police officers to join forces with the Bat-family and confront the Assassin Alliance and Bigfoot. However, upon arriving at the scene and witnessing a dozen prehistoric beasts leading the charge, he understood the harsh reality.

"James, the police car is shaking; did you bring us to arrest people or visit the zoo, or are you they prehistoric animals?" an old policeman shouted.

Gordon, dumbfounded, looked at his small pistol, regretting not bringing heavier firepower.

"Everyone, disperse, find cover, hide behind the car, and don't let these monsters enter the city!"

Gunshots rang out within the chemical plant, but they paled in comparison to the deafening roars of the beasts.

Amid extreme chaos, no one noticed that Jude pushed the belt switch and disappeared into a corner.

================================================================
Uploaded 10+ chapters today on [[[[Patreon]]]]

please do check out

================================================================

You can now read one chapter in Advance on Patreon for Free
================================================================
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Special thanks to all my Patreons
keep supporting me like this guys and I'll do more hardwork and upload more chapters and further improve the quality of chapters in future
Read upto 50 chapter in advance on patreon.com/harsh07
you can also support me by https://www.buymeacoffee.com/harsh07

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------