Chapter 32 : Key

"I can be cracked. I can be made. I can be told. I can be played. What am I?"

---The Riddler

This riddle and its answer are meant to poke fun at the Joker.

The answer is at the end of the chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Be careful!" Jude yelled and activated the adsorption gravity shoes, did a backflip to the top of the room, and fired several shots while hanging upside down. The laser flew randomly and instantly exploded the gun that was suddenly protruding from the ground.

Bruce fired his claws and directly wrapped his arms around a flamethrower in the corner. He pulled his arms hard and clicked; the flamethrower was broken, and the flame spray stopped. Wiping the sweat off his head, Jude asked, "How long have we been in?" Bruce looked at the time and said, "One hour and three minutes, what's wrong?" "Oh, it's nothing; it's pretty fun to fight with you; it's been more than an hour in the blink of an eye, hahaha."

Bruce: "..."

"I want to vomit, but I can't say it, right? It's because your setting is wrong."

Bruce: "Shut up. I just want to save Gordon as soon as possible; there is still a pile of mess outside waiting to be cleaned up."

"With me as a genius to help you, is it not easy to save him?" Bruce ignored him but pointed to the front and said, "Another puzzle is here; how many of these things have Nigma prepared?" "He is called the Riddler, and he must be better. Let me see what the problem is this time."

I saw seven keys placed in front of a door, marked in the alphabetical order of a, b, c, d, e, f, and g. There were no other hints at all. Even with the IQs of Bruce and Jude, he was hesitant at this moment. God could not guess without a hint.

Bruce took a few keys and looked back and forth: "They are all ordinary keys; only the tooth is different; there is nothing special; and the answer is not in the key itself."

Jude said, "With Nigma's character he will leave a reminder. If it is not in the key, it can only be these letters, but what do the letters stand for?"

"There are too many places where letters can be used. Mathematical formulas, stock funds, daily context, information...this is not right."

"You have to try it before you know it; just take one to open the door; time is passing by."

Bruce no longer hesitated; he took the key marked A and inserted it into the door hole. He twisted it a bit, but nothing happened.

At this time, Nigma's image suddenly appeared, laughing at the two and saying, "It seems that you have chosen the wrong one. Gordon's time will be deducted for 15 minutes. Now he has 27 minutes left, and you must also accept punishment."

As soon as his voice fell, three drones emerged in the rear passage, and a storm of bullets shot over. Fortunately, when the Riddler appeared, the two were already on high alert. Bat darts and laser beams were fired at the same time as the bullets. The drone instantly exploded, but both Jude and Bruce were shot in the arms.

"Hahahaha. It seems you will bleed too, right? Keep going!"

"Enough, Nigma, stop your boring game; I have no time to play with you," Bruce said, slamming a fist against the door, and the dust fell. This thing is not strong.

The riddler squinted his eyes when he saw it. "What? Are you breaking the rules? Then I tell you that Gordon will die immediately and be killed by Batman. It's funny, isn't it? Hahahaha..."