Chapter 31 : Wayne Building

" So no matter what I say about my killer supervillain dad and his tights-wearing buddies, it just looks like more tabloid schlock. I've cried "Wolf"! or "Leaked nude selfies"! or "Scandal"! too many times. So now I'm on my own. And the bad guys expect me to just disappear down the memory hole? Spoiler Alert: no damn way."

— Spoiler

Stephanie Brown is the vigilante Batgirl, forming one half of the Batgirls with Cassandra Cain. Daughter of the villain Cluemaster, she fought criminals like her father as Spoiler, before a brief stint as Batman's crime-fighting partner Robin. She is a member of the Batman Family and Young Justice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The building of this maze is different from what I remember before. It should have been remodeled. Be careful; Nigma must have set up a lot of traps," Bruce said.

"I don't need you to tell me because it's here."

With Jude's voice, there was a buzzing sound from the fork in the road ahead, and a dark shadow flashed across the wall; it was a small drone.

"Go away!"

Bruce pushed hard against Jude's shoulder, and the two hit the wall at the same time. At the same time, two barrels suddenly protruded from both sides of the drone, and the dense bullets directly left two burn marks on the ground.

Two bat darts were thrown out, drawing a weird arc to cut the barrel of the drone in half, followed by a laser shot, blasting the little guy into pieces.

The two continued to move forward and came to a fork in the road.

Jude frowned. "Three paths, but we are only two; how do we choose?"

Bruce said, "Don't worry; based on what I know about Nigma, there must be a mystery hidden here."

Sure enough, when I approached, I found that there was a word carved on the ground at the entrance of the three roads.

Left: Gordon is here.
Middle: Gordon is not here.
Right: Gordon is not on the left.

Only one of the three roads is right, and only one road is true.

Seeing this question, Jude almost laughed out loud. For them, this kind of pediatric logical judgment question is not even entry-level, and the correct answer can be obtained by just a little hypothetical reasoning.

First of all, if the sentence on the left is true, then the middle is false. Gordon is not here. In turn, Gordon is here. The left conflicts with the middle, so it is excluded.

Secondly, if the middle sentence is true, then the left is false, and Gordon is here and Gordon is not here, and Gordon on the right side of the road is not on the left, and Gordon is on the left, conflicting left and right. Exclude.

And if what is written on the right is true and the left is false, Gordon here becomes no contradiction. Gordon is in the middle; it is a perfect fit.

"Go in the middle!"

Jude and Bruce said at the same time, then glanced at each other and continued along the road in the middle.

In Bat Cave, Alfred wrote the word K of Spades on the paper, and then he grasped the sparse hair that was easy to fall out and pondered.

"What are you doing? Alfred." Stephanie Brown, the batgirl, walked over and asked after treating the wound.

"Oh, Miss Brown, it would be great for you to come and help me guess the puzzle."