Chapter 41 : Batman Vs Ra's Al Ghul

"You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become A Villain."

---Harvey Dent
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the shadows of Gotham City, amidst the towering skyscrapers, a group of three to five skilled operatives, known as Talons, moved with purpose toward their target.
"Our objective is Wayne Manor. As the wealthiest and most influential individual in Gotham City, his estate is bound to be heavily guarded. We must exercise caution," emphasized one of the operatives.
"No need for caution; Bruce Wayne is just a playboy, a successful businessman, not a skilled fighter. Confronted by us, he'll likely flee in fear," argued another.
"I disagree. While lacking physical abilities, he probably commands a significant number of security personnel. We should approach this with greater care," countered the first operative.
As they deliberated on the best course of action against Bruce Wayne, a sudden interruption occurred. A few large birds swept overhead, emitting harsh cries, diverting their attention.
The discussion was abruptly halted, and one of the operatives expressed displeasure. Being a killing machine, violence was ingrained in their genes.
"In a city like Gotham, large birds haven't been seen for a long time. Let me identify the species," declared an operative as a hooked claw shot toward the sky, capturing a group of black shadows.
"Get it; it's quite strong," urged the others as they forcefully pulled the hooked claw down. A mighty bird, unfamiliar in species, engaged in a tug-of-war with the operatives.
"Can't handle it? If you can't catch a bird, just strip down and head back to your hometown," taunted one operative, ridiculing their companion due to the competitive mentality instilled by the court.
"Enough nonsense; this is no ordinary opponent. If you doubt me, try helping to bring it down!" roared the operative with the hooked claw. Finally, an oversized albatross succumbed, crashing onto the roof and creating chaos.
The operatives, now on edge, put up a defensive stance as they noticed several large birds hovering in the sky, some resembling prehistoric creatures.
Suddenly, a massive furry hand emerged from a building, crushing the cement fence. Subsequently, a gorilla, five or six meters tall, appeared with visible anger. In the dark corner, bloodthirsty eyes flickered.
The operatives, realizing the situation had taken an unexpected turn, cautiously adopted defensive postures back to back. Their journey to Wayne Manor, however, remained contingent on whether they could survive the threat posed by Bruce Wayne.
Meanwhile, inside the Iceberg restaurant, the Penguin felt uneasy. Recent rejections of the court's proposals and insistence on running for mayor had created a deadlock. A heightened sense of urgency forced him to abandon his residence for the safety of the Iceberg restaurant, his base of operations.
In his bedroom, standing by the window, the red embers of a cigar reflected on the glass as the Penguin contemplated uncertain thoughts. Suddenly, without warning, the tempered glass cracked. Acting swiftly, Oswald retreated from the room.
In the next moment, three Talons shattered the window, chasing the Penguin in the direction he was leaving. After dispatching a few obstacles, Talon pursued the Penguin into the lobby.
"You can't escape, Oswald; defying the court will lead to death," declared Talon. Unfazed, the Penguin exhaled a puff of smoke and retorted, "Who said I wanted to run? Take a look at this."
With a clap of his hands, dozens of gangsters armed with guns emerged from surrounding rooms, some wielding RPGs. On the second floor, a machine gun was aimed at the enemy.
"I don't know if your body can withstand bullets; open fire!" Boom! Before the bullets could be unleashed, the entrance of the Iceberg restaurant shattered. A Tyrannosaurus rex and two Triceratops barged in, dispersing the gangsters. Despite the Talons' formidable presence, they adhered to orders, soaring to eliminate the Penguin.
The clash between the Iceberg Restaurant and Talon was not an isolated incident. Gotham City, at this moment, descended into chaos. Five hundred beasts rampaged, attacking anything in sight, whether Talon or ordinary citizen.
Due to the defeat of the Gotham Police Department and restrictions imposed by the Court of Owl on the National Guard and military, the once-great city transformed into the killing field of the League of Assassins. In this dire moment, the claws and Gotham gangs found themselves reluctantly assuming the role of city protectors, facing the sudden onslaught of the herd.
Inside the Ace Chemical plant, following the disposal of Schrader, Bruce Wayne swiftly entered to activate the hand armor and deploy a tracker left on Jude. Despite Bruce's cautious attempts, Jude, not being Robin, had already discovered the tracker, disposing of it long before. Bruce, grappling with the unpredictable Ra's Al Ghul, found himself unable to focus on destroying the spray device. The intense duel continued for over ten minutes, with Jude consistently dancing on the edge of the knife. Frustration grew as Jude struggled to counter the relentless attacks of Ra's Al Ghul.
"Fool, bitch, aren't you tired?" taunted Jude, instantly exposing his position, prompting a swift response with two Damascus knives hurtling towards him.
"I possess eternal life and boundless physical strength. Your technology is impressive. Join the League of Assassins, and I'll offer you a prominent position," proposed Ra's Al Ghul.
"Go to hell! We've been at this for a while. Do you still think you can recruit me? Besides, if Gotham falls, it's the Bat-family that'll mourn. What does it matter to me? I'll just Leave," retorted Jude.
"Yes, you don't owe this city anything."
A familiar voice resonated, signaling Batman's arrival at the scene. The duel between the mentor and his prodigious successor commenced.
..................
Try to Enjoy 2024

And May it bring More trouble into our troubled Life.

If you can send me gift too I'll be grateful.

================================================================
Uploaded 12+ chapters today on [[[[Patreon]]]]
please do check out
================================================================
You can now read one chapter in Advance on Patreon for Free
================================================================
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Special thanks to all my Patreons
keep supporting me like this guys and I'll do more hardwork and upload more chapters and further improve the quality of chapters in future
Read upto 50 chapter in advance on patreon.com/harsh07
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------