Chapter 26 : Bat Cave

Who do I think I am? Good question, really, and I'll answer like this: I've seen too much to be Robin, but I'm still too optimistic to be Batman. I'm Nightwing. I'm Officer Dick Grayson. I'm Barbara's boyfriend, Bruce Wayne's adopted son, and the last living member of the Amazing Flying Graysons. I'm happy.

— Dick Grayson

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Gotham, within a Western-style building, a dozen men and women in formal dresses and white masks gathered. In front of them was an electronic screen displaying the intense battle between the Jude trio and the Talons.

"As you can see, the three Talons still failed."

The tragic scene of dozens of deaths did not cause the slightest fluctuation in their hearts. As members of the Court of Owls and rulers of Gotham's dark order, they had long lost their sensitivity.

An old man sitting in a wheelchair spoke slowly, "Take the Talons away, and don't worry about the others."

A man asked, "Do you want to freeze it, sir?"

"No, destroy it!"

"Isn't it a pity to just destroy it like this? They still have some value."

"The loser cannot bear the name of the Talon, let alone that we have more."

"Okay, do we continue to hunt those three?"

"Go on, but focus on Batman. Those guys in Arkham are going to fight him. This is a good opportunity to eradicate the Bat-family."

Outskirts of Gotham, in Bruce Wayne's house.

"It's an emergency, the Two-Face, Clayface, Mad Hatter, Killer Croc—all these guys appeared together." In the holographic image, Batgirl reported anxiously.

Bruce frowned upon hearing that, and Damian slammed a punch on the table: "These guys picked the perfect time."

"Stop complaining, Batgirl summon the family members; I will be there soon."

The holographic image was turned off. Bruce said, "You can hide here first; the court should not be able to find it for the time being. I will be back soon."

Jude couldn't help but spit out, "Soon? Are you sure? They didn't act alone this time; they made it clear that they were working together to find Trouble."

"Huh, that's why I called the Bat-family, just to take advantage of this opportunity to eliminate them all."

"I am ambitious, but I am not optimistic."

Damian put on his headgear again and walked up to Jude, making a coaxing hook. "You can go with us."

"Why, I just went through a big battle, and I just need a lot of rest."

"Don't make any excuses. If you hadn't broken into Arkham, the Riddler would not have been released. It is even less likely that he would destroy the entire command center and cause all the villains to escape. Now it is time to make up for what you did."

Jude spread his hands: "It seems to make sense, but I also have a request."

"Tell me."

"I need Bruce to train and help me improve my fighting skills, and it is best to provide some rare materials, I have a lot of interesting things in my mind waiting to be made."

Bruce walked to the door and said, "I may not have time for sparring, but if you need anything, you can contact Lucius later, and he will provide it."

"Awesome, Batman is best."