Chapter 34 : Red Hood

He knew that Jason Todd was not Dick Grayson. It wasn't about skill, or endurance, or even their will to succeed. No. It was that Jason had a "mean streak". Jason was dangerous. And as a father... he was at a loss for what to do.

— Alfred Pennyworth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotham City, Wayne Manor Underground, Bat Cave.

"This is what happened. The guy in the armor is very powerful. He should have some kind of superpower. Damian was injured again. I can't stop them alone, so the instrument was stolen," Nightwing explained, a hint of frustration in his voice.

Nightwing sighed after speaking. The intelligence that Bruce and Jude had worked so hard to obtain allowed them to detect the enemy's conspiracy in advance, but he messed up the matter. Though there are also reasons such as strong enemies and Damian's impulsiveness, as the first Robin, Nightwing believes that this responsibility should be borne by himself; after all, Damian is still a child.

"I see, it's not your fault." Bruce gave a rare comfort. After listening to NightWing, Jude also said, "Have you finished comforting each other like father and son? Can I interrupt?"

As soon as he finished speaking, two murderous eyes looked at him together. Alfred, Batgirl, and Red Robin turned around together, whistling away from here casually. What a joke! They all know about the affair between Nightwing and Batman. As the first generation Robin and also on the one hand, they are like father and son.

On the other hand, there is also a contradiction between the two. This is caused by Nightwing being in the shadow of Batman for a long time and disagreeing with some of Batman's ways of doing things. Of course, this may also be the reason why Nightwing has grown up and matured.

So in the end, the first generation Robin chose to fly solo to become Nightwing. To surpass Batman became his daily life, and he often said FUCK in his mouth, but once Batman had an accident, he was always the first to come back to help.

"Heh, what are you doing looking at me like this? Although there is no blood relationship, you have been a foster father and son for several years."

Seeing that Nightwing had picked up the long stick quietly, Jude hurriedly smiled as his weapon was out of energy. "Just kidding, why take it seriously? Right, Jason, no, no, Dick, it's Dick Greyson."

"Wow..."

Alfred, Batgirl, and Red Robin exclaimed at the same time and moved a little further away. Jude said that the bad-mouthed Jason is the second-generation Robin Jason Todd, who is also the red hood who has come back from the dead. Unfortunately, although Nightwing Dick Greyson and Jason Todd have both been Robin, their relationship is not very good, and they often conflict.

For example, Dick couldn't touch the Batmobile, but Jason Todd could drive alone. Dick didn't know that Bruce had a tracker on his body, but Jason Todd was told truthfully. Although Bruce may have gone through Dick's solo flight, his mentality has changed and his practice has become more humane, but he does the bad things by himself, and the benefits are given to others. Strangely, Dick does not resent it.

Jude couldn't help taking a step back: "Calm down, friends; we are now comrades in arms. I got the news about the king of spades, right? Bruce?"

Bruce nodded helplessly. "Let's talk about it; let the rest aside."

Nightwing snorted, "Very well, anyway, you always do this."

At this time, the computer rang suddenly, and Batgirl's eyes lit up: "The video is downloaded; come and have a look."