An original love story: *chapter thirty-one*

Horror overwhelmed Alicia and she ran from the house grounds and finally reached the woods she loved. She finally broke down and cried. This was not the reunion with Kol she wanted.

Crouched down by a tree, crying Alicia felt rain fall. It was slow at first and then came hammering down. Despite the pounding rain Alicia heard footsteps behind her and her head shot around.

"You saw that?" Kol asked. He was so beautiful. Alicia just nodded. "I'm sorry Lis."

"I'm guessing that's how you like to do things?"

"Yeah." He sighed. Her hatred towards his behaviour went, she actually liked he fact he didn't care about much or that he didn't follow rules.

Alicia stood up and took a few steps forward, Kol met her the rest of the way and picked her up. He pressed his lips to hers gently. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He walked them over to the tree and leaned Alicia against it and because kissing her neck and jaw line. She giggled at that.

"What?" He gave a faint laugh himself. His eyelashes were long and wet with raindrops and they made his brown eyes sparkle more.

"It tickles." This was the happiest she had been in a long time. They pressed their lips together again and were only stopped by Alicia's phone ringing. She grunted in annoyance and Kol just smiled at her. He gently placed her down and she grabbed her phone out of her pocket. Klaus Mikaelson popped up on the screen.

"It's your brother." Alicia told Kol.

"Ignore it, we can go see them now." He kissed her again and grabbed her hand, they started walking back to the Mikaelson mansion. Throughout the whole walk home Alicia didn't take her eyes off Kol and he didn't take his off her.

-

They walked up the steps to the front door hand in hand. Alicia opened the door and lead Kol inside.

"Klaus?" Alicia shouted out, trying to find her bestfriend. He was in front of them within seconds and looked very shocked.

"You're back." Klaus was staring at Kol.

"Hello brother." Kol replied. Elijah walked into the room, followed by Hayley, Rebekah and Hope. Alicia looked at them in shock.

"You're back!" Alicia smiled at the girls.

"Well isn't this a sweet reunion?" Klaus said. He looked at Kol's shirt. "Why have you got blood all over you?" Alicia hadn't noticed all the dry blood covering his front. Kol just shrugged at Klaus and let go of Alicia's hand and wrapped his arm around Alicia's waist. They were both drenched from the pouring rain.

"Come on Lis, let's get out of these wet clothes." Kol lead her upstairs. He seemed like a completely different person from earlier.

-

Alicia showered again and put some leggings and a vest top on. When she got out of the bathroom Alicia jumped at the sight of Kol on her bed. She tried her hardest not to stare at the extremely hot, topless Kol laying on her bed reading her copy of the mortal instruments. He was so perfect. He laughed and it brought her out of her gaze. Kol gestured for Alicia to go and join him, she did nervously.

"Why are you reading that?" Alicia looked at the book.

"It was there and it gave me something to do." He replied and threw the book down the the bottom of the bed. It fell off the end and Kol shrugged. He wrapped his arms around Alicia and she giggled at him. They started kissing and Alicia felt like she was in heaven.

A few minutes later Kol removed her top and his wet jeans. Eventually every item of clothing had been removed and Alicia's head was whirling. Kol was so gentle with her.

That night Alicia slept very well. She felt protected in the arms of Kol Mikaelson.