An original love story: *chapter two*

Klaus saying out loud made it real now, Alicia had avoided saying it out loud. It's no longer about being sick, she now had responsibility.
"Really?" Elijah asked, the surprise noticeable on his face.
"Yeah." Alicia sighed.
"Congratulations"
"Thanks." She mumbled. "Oh, I've been wanting to ask you two something, where is Rebekah?"
"She's gone her separate ways, but we still keep in touch," Klaus explained "we're going to meet her within the next few weeks actually"
A smile emerged on Alicia's face. She loved Rebekah, and got on with her very well. But then she remembered, Rebekah is a vampire.
"Oh and also, you can meet Hayley" Klaus said.
"Who's Hayley?"
"I'll let Elijah explain that." Klaus said in an almost teasing voice.
"She's the mother of Klaus's child."
"Huh?" Alicia let out before thinking.
"I have a daughter, her name is hope." Klaus sounded bored.
"But, I thought vampires couldn't have children."
"I'm not all vampire love, I'm part werewolf."
"How-?" Alicia questioned.
"Our mother had an affair with a werewolf, and ended up pregnant with Niklaus," Elijah said calmly "she then created vampirism after our brother Henrik was killed by a pack of werewolves during the full moon. When Klaus killed for the first time, he activated his werewolf side and became a hybrid. That is the reason he can have children."
"Wait werewolves exist too?" she asked, very confused.
Klaus laughing said "yes, it's a strange world love."
"Okay, so now your daughter is like you? A hybrid?"
"She's also part witch." Said a female voice from behind Alicia.
She turned to see Rebekah with a young and very pretty girl clinging onto her tightly, and another female to her left, looking a lot like the little girl. A smile appeared on both Alicia and Rebekah's faces when they made eye contact.
"Hey Rebekah"
"Hi lis" Rebekah replied, a big smile on her face.
"Alicia this is Hayley and her daughter hope." Elijah told Alicia, first pointing to the woman and then the little girl.
"It's nice to meet you."
"You too." Hayley replied, smiling.
"So what's been goi-" Rebekah was cut off because Alicia had yet again run to the bathroom. "Whats up with her?" Rebekah asked, concerned.

"Alicia?" Came an unfamiliar voice, Alicia turned to see Hayley looking worried.
"I'm fine, just not feeling so good."
"You mean because you're pregnant?" Alicia just looked at her, not knowing what to say. "Klaus told us after you ran off in here."
"Mhhmm." Was all she could say.
"Come on." Hayley helped Alicia to her feet and dragged her back to the living room.
"You okay lis?" Rebekah asked.
"Yeah I'm fine, I'm gonna go shower." Alicia left the room went to her bedroom to gather her things, she then noticed her phone on her bedside table. she picked it up and a message from jack appeared:
'Where are you lis? I want you to come back. Please come back to me.'
Alicia ignored it looked out of the window and noticed the sun setting. It was beautiful.
She spent a while in the shower, taking her time enjoying the hot water on her skin and the sweet smell of soap take over the smell of vomit.
Alicia put her favourite comfy shorts on and a blue vest top then went to join everyone downstairs. On her way she noticed a mirror in the hallway, she looked at her reflection, ginger hair already starting to curl as it dried, mascara smudged under her eyes, pale lips matching her pale skin. She rubbed the mascara away, bit her lips and pinched her cheeks to bring some colour to them and put a French braid in her hair.
When she got downstairs, Alicia went straight to the fridge to get some orange juice to soothe her throat, when she closed the door, Klaus was behind it, making her jump and drop the carton. He laughed at her reaction.
"You alright love?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Why don't you go to bed early, you look like you need a good sleep."
"Okay, fine." She got a glass from the cupboard and poured the orange juice in, then placed it back in the fridge and headed upstairs, saying goodnight to everyone as she went.