An original love story: *chapter nineteen*

Alicia woke up to sunlight in her room. Elena was just waking up too and Caroline was making her bed.
"Bonnie is in the shower." Caroline told them. When Bonnie got out Elena told Alicia she could get in. Alicia had a quick shower, desperate to see if the Mikaelson's were awake. She slipped on some black jeans and a dark blue top and some cute little boots that had a little heel, making her taller than even Caroline, the tallest of the Mystic Falls girls. Alicia was quiet talk naturally, despite her parents being tiny.
Alicia skipped down the hall and found Damon and Stefan annoying the originals. She smiled and jumped down next to them on the sofa.
"Hey lis." Stefan said, moving a strand of wet curling hair from her face.
"Hi Stefan, so what's going on?"
"Damon is annoying those three," he said pointing to the Mikalesons. "It's quite funny." Alicia laughed at that. Her emotions were coming back more everyday.
"I say later we should play a little game where we remember every bad things they've done and hurt whoever is responsible." She suggested.
"I love that game." Damon said. Alicia smiled at him and got up.
"Where are you going?" Stefan asked.
"For a walk, bye." and with that she skipped off.

-

The lake by the cabin was beautiful. It was surrounded by woodland. The trees made Alicia think of all those walks with Kol. If she was going to feel something, now was her chance. She climbed a tall tree and sat in between two branches, plugging her music in and listening to her favourite songs. Alicia watched the sun move across the sky slowly as the day went by. She got a text from Damon after at least four hours in the tree telling her to go back because he was going to start her 'game' soon. She jumped down from the tree and sped away back to the house.
Damon came over and handed her a drink, she sipped it often enjoying the satisfying burn in the back of her throat. Alicia went to sit by Matt, Jeremy and Tyler. Everyone was drinking.
"So, everyone had a little fun the other day, but why bother keeping these three here if we're not going to have fun with them?" he glanced at Alicia and she smirked at him. "I'll start. Elijah, you were willing to kill Elena, twice, for your own gain. I don't really like that." With that he stabbed Elijah in the stomach, fresh blood staining his already blood stained shirt. Elijah let out a gasp of pain. "Next, Kol. You hit me with a bat so many times. You broke a few bones and that really hurt." He stabbed Kol and he let out a cry of pain. His cries made Alicia want to stop Damon, she didn't know how she would be able to deal with this, it was a bad time for her emotions to make their way back. "And finally Klaus, I just really don't like you, you've done so many bad things to so many people." Damon sank the knife into Klaus's stomach and Klaus grunted in pain. He glared at Damon. Damon turned to face Elena. She went and got a different knife from the weapons room.
"Elijah, you did try to kill me, but you also tried to save me at one point. I think that evens that out. Kol, you tried to kill me so..." she stabbed Kol and he cried with pain. Alicia flinched and Tyler saw her, his look was questioning. She just shook her head slightly and went back to watching Elena. "Klaus, like Damon said you've done way too many things. You brought me and my loved ones pain." Elena dug the blade into Klaus's front and twisted it, his cries were those of torture. Both Alicia and Stefan saw Caroline flinch, she went and poured herself a drink, downing it in one. Everyone had their go. Elijah got the least stabs, Klaus got the most. With everyone of Kol's cries Alicia flinched, she tried not to let it bother her but she couldn't help it. With every scream came a little bit of her humanity. Caroline flinched with everyone of Klaus's cries. Eventually Alicia planed to take advantage of her opportunity to leave. But before she did Damon made her take her revenge.
"Elijah, you've done nothing wrong. I would let you go but you would probably do anything to free your brothers too so I'm not going to." She took a deep breath. "Klaus, you are the main reason my daughter is dead, unless you lost Hope or Marcel," Alicia looked over to Marcel, he was very quiet. "You wouldn't understand my pain. No matter how many times I stabbed you it wouldn't be anywhere near that sort of pain." With that's she sunk the whole blade into his stomach and left it there, he spat blood and grunted. Alicia turned to Kol. She didn't say anything, just jammed a small knife into his neck and stormed outside, Stefan followed her.
"Lis, wait." she stopped and let him catch up to her. When she turned around the first tear she had created in months fell down her cheek. Stefan embraced her.
"I don't want it back Stefan."
"This is good lis, this shows how strong you are. Marcel told me even when you turned it off you looked like you still cared." He said.
"I can't do this." more tears rolled down her cheeks.
"Turn it off for now, completely. But when your ready promise me you will turn it back on." She nodded her head and blocked out the pain. Every emotion was now gone. She walked back into the house and drank the night away.