An original love story: *chapter eight*

Alicia had refused to go outside for 3 months. She might have gone into the garden when she felt ill, but never went out of the grounds. She didn't want people to see her slowly growing but very noticeable stomach. She spent most of her time reading, and the rest of the time watching TV. Klaus had dedicated a spare room just for her books and TV. She got visitors (the Mikaelson's and Hayley) quiet often, but they didn't stay too long.

Klaus had just arrived back with a huge box of books Alicia has ordered. She dived outside to see him.
"Hey." she said with a smile.
"Hey, you're outside!" Klaus replied happily.
"Yeah. So how was town?"
"Erm, I think I did something bad."
"What did you do?"
"Me and Elijah were talking about how you never go out and we were trying to figure out a way to get you to come out, to do something fun. And-"
"Go on."
"And a group of people heard bits of the conversation and now know you're back."
"What?!" she screamed. Just then people walked through the open gates that are usually closed, they noticed Alicia so she turned and ran into the house, hearing voices she recognised shout behind her.
She was almost at the top of the stairs when she bumped into Kol. He looked worried but she couldn't explain, she couldn't breathe.
"Move." she managed to get out. He didn't move, he just held her. Faces she recognised then walked through the door. Alicia quietly screamed and finally got away from Kol, running to her personal library and locking the door. Somehow Kol managed to get in before she locked it.
"Who are they?" he asked.
"Old friends."
"What are they doing here?"
"Klaus basically invited them here."
"Okay." He nodded. There was a knock at the door.
"Come out love, you have visitors." Came Klaus's voice.
"Go away." She replied. Kol got up and moved her away from the door but so she was hid from anyone just looking in. He went and opened the door and guarded it, stopping everyone from coming in. Alicia was grateful for that.
"She doesn't want to see any of you." Kol said to the 'strangers' "so how about you leave?"
"We've already seen her, we want to talk to her." she recognised her high school best friend Becky's voice. Kol looked at Alicia, she shook her head and Kol turned back to them.
"No, she doesn't want to talk to you."
"We need to talk to her." Another voice, Jack. Alicia's heart was beating fast.
"She can hear you, what do you want?"
"Why is she back?" Jack asked.
"My brother," Kol's head turning to Klaus. "Decided to move here, she didn't want to but had to anyway."
"Let us see her." came Becky's voice.
"She doesn't want to." Kol's voice was cold. Alicia decided to get up, she poked Kol's arm. He closed the door. Alicia decided to hug him.
"Thank you." she whispered in his ear. He hugged her for slightly longer then normal hugs should last, but she didn't mind. He let her go and she opened the door. They all stared at her stomach on shock. Jacks face angry. A smile appeared on Alicia's face, she didn't know why, it was probably because she enjoyed looking at their faces.
"What happened?" Becky said. She recognised the people behind her, but had forgot their names because she hadn't seen them in a few years. Alicia didn't bother trying to remember them, she didn't want to see them again.
"There, you've seen her, now go." Kol said from behind her. Alicia decided to go back in her personal library and close the door. She heard footstep leaving, she leaned against the door tipped her head back and sighed with relief. Kol went to join her, he didn't take her eyes of her which made her self conscious. Alicia couldn't help it, but she stared back, her gaze locked with his. She was snapped out of it by the sound of the door closing.
"We should go downstairs." Alicia said quietly. Kol nodded and they silently made their way downstairs.
Alicia had picked up a bat on her was, she was so angry with Klaus. She knew the bat wouldn't kill him, but it would hurt him and she was happy with that. He was stood in the doorway smiling at them.
"Going to play baseball or something?" he asked eyeing the bat.
"No actually." she said back and quickly swung she bat, hitting hard in the stomach. He moaned with pain and she hit him again in the back, knocking him to the floor. She threw the bat to the side and saw Kol staring at her open mouthed.
"Don't make me do something I don't want to do." she said, not looking at Klaus and stormed outside.