An original love story: *chapter twenty-one*

Alicia woke in the middle of the night. The radio had turned itself off and house was silent apart from the crackling of the dying fire. The Mikaelson's were sleeping, their heads flopping in an uncomfortable-looking way. Alicia rested her eyes on Kol. He was so peaceful, he looked innocent as he slept, not like a bloodthirsty vampire who killed whenever he felt like it, like who he really was. Alicia stared at him for a while and decided to get up. She could feel her humanity slightly as she stared at Kol. Alicia bent down and kissed his head, he stirred a little and his eyes slowly fluttered open and Alicia ran and laid down on the sofa. He caught her eye and stared back, they said nothing for what seemed like forever. Alicia finally got up, she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep now. The clock in the kitchen said it was 3:54
"Hey do you still have my copy of the fault in out stars?" she asked Kol when she went back into the living room.
"Yes, it's in Klaus's car. Do you want it back?" he said. They were speaking in quiet voices so they didn't wake anyone else.
"No, I was just wondering of you had it. I'm surprised you kept it."
"You keep your books, don't you?"
"Yes but I read a lot, you don't seem like someone who enjoys reading."
"I don't, but I do like that book."
"It's one of my favourites, but saying that I do have a lot of favourites."
"I have a feeling you've read as much as or maybe even more than me, despite our age difference." Alicia laughed a little him, he smiled at her.
"Maybe." she agreed.
"How much longer am I going to be stuck in this chair?" Kol asked after a minute of awkward silence.
"Me and Stefan were talking about it yesterday,"
"So that's what you left for." Kol cut in.
"Yes, he's going to talk to everyone about it later today."
"Okay."
They talked until Damon woke up and came into the room. Eventually everyone got up and Alicia went to get ready. She showered and pulled her favourite outfit on: a loose white top, black jeans and black boots with a little heel. Her hair dried as she got ready but her curls were wild so she tied it up and let them dangle down her back.
She skipped down the hallway like usual and sat down next to Stefan at the little table in the corner of the room. He was on his phone and texting Damon who was at the other side of the room. He showed Alicia the messages and she just looked at him funnily and started giggling. But she knew they couldn't talk privately without having to go far away.
Alicia wants to let them go soon -Stefan.
What? that's crazy! -Damon.
She wants to see their reactions when they find out they're stuck in there for a few days. -Stefan.
Ha that's a good idea actually. What time is she doing it? -Damon.
She wanted us to go for a long walk while she does it but I managed to convince her to let us just stay outside where they can't get us. -Stefan.
Great. We'll do that but I want to get a few more stabs in first. -Damon.
Be my guest. -Alicia texted him, since Stefan hadn't replied to that. Damon looked up at Alicia and she smiled at him and gave Stefan his phone back. They both got up and went into the weapons room and each picked out a knife and went back to the living room. They threw their knifes at the same time and Kol and Klaus screamed out.
"We're so in sync." Alicia said watching blood make it's way down the brothers fronts. They laughed and pulled the knifes from the two men's stomach and placed them on the coffee table.
"Who fancies a walk?" Damon asked and Stefan and Alicia giggled at him. Everyone left including Alicia, they all walked down to the lake and Alicia started skimming stones. Some copied her while others sat on the rocks and pebbles.
"You sure you want to do this?" Came a voice behind her. Stefan had spoke and Damon just looked at her. She nodded and started walking towards the cabin.
"Lis," she turned to face them and Damon said. "Be careful." she nodded and ran to the cabin.

"Back so soon?" Klaus asked.
"We've agreed to let you go."
"What's stopping us from killing you all?" Klaus didn't sound very angry to say he had been stuck in a chair for so long, which was a little frightening.
"I don't know."
"Why couldn't we break these ropes?" Kol asked.
"I got the witch Davina to bound them the my blood." And with that she dragged a knife along her wrist and blood spilt onto the floor, it hurt but was already healing. Within seconds of her blood touching the ropes they fell to the floor and the Mikaelson's were free. Alicia went to get three blood bags from the mini fridge that Caroline had brought. She put them on the coffee table but not anyone of them made a move towards them. Elijah stood still looking into the fire, Kol was staring at Alicia and Klaus was heading for the door. He was pushed back because of how fast he walked into he boundary spell. Alicia laughed.
"You really think is let you go with everyone still here?" They all looked at her in amazement.
"Lower it or I will kill you."
"I'm not a witch I can't lower it."
"Then get one." Klaus was clearly mad at her. She just shook her head and he grabbed her and bit her neck. "A werewolf or hybrid bite will kill vampires, I suggest you find a witch or I will let you die." She grabbed her neck and felt pain. Damon and Stefan were about to come into the house but she shook her head at them to stop them and they stayed outside. She didn't care if she died so she turned back to Klaus, smiled and ran away as fast she she could. Kol was shouting her name as she went.