An original love story: *chapter thirty-five*

"What are you doing here?" Alicia demanded.

"We're not allowed to visit friends?" Becky replied.

"I don't think friend is the right word." Alicia mumbled.

"What was that?" Becky asked, she seemed extra nasty today.

"Nothing." Alicia snapped and walked away into the kitchen followed by surprisingly, Elijah. He said nothing so neither did Alicia. She poured herself a large glass of bourbon, Damon's favourite, and drank it all then poured another.

"You're getting like Damon with your drinking." Elijah commented.

"I'm a lot like the Salvatore brothers." Alicia replied.

"Are you talking about you're ripper binge in Australia few years ago?" Klaus came strolling in followed by Marcel. Alicia thought Marcel had left.

"Yes. I met a friend then, well two actually. They helped me get over it."

"Who were they?" Kol followed his brother in.

"George and Samantha Stevens. They're brother and sister and very nice people."

"Never heard of them." Kol said.

"Well you can't know everybody in the world Kol." She shook her head at him. With that she finished her drink and walked into the living room where Jack and Becky were sat talking.

"What are you doing here?" Alicia demanded, interrupting their conversation.

"Visiting." Jack replied.

"Isabelle isn't here anymore you have no one to visit." Alicia's voice was cold.

"Actually it was me who made him come to see you." Said Becky. Alicia just nodded.

"Well this has been lovely but I've got stuff to do, bye." Alicia turned and walked upstairs to see Rebekah, Hayley and Hope in Hope's playroom.

-

Alicia was soon followed by the four men into the playroom. Hope was painting and despite her only being 10 years old, her painting looked like it was by a elderly professional with tons of experience.

"Wow Hope, that's amazing!" Alicia squealed.

"Thank you." Hope said. Klaus went over to his daughter and picked her up, he kissed her cheek and it gave Alicia a pang of pain. She missed Isabelle.

They all went downstairs and talked for hours on end. Late at night when Hope was sleeping and everyone else was drunk Marcel got a call from Josh in New Orleans. It was great to talk to him but he told Marcel of problems that no one else understood so Marcel had to sadly leave. They all said goodbye to him and went to bed, Kol followed Alicia into her room.

They were kissing, Alicia was pressed against the door and Kol was holding her. They were interrupted by Alicia's phone being spammed.

Hey Lis, sorry we just dropped in today without telling you. We should go out tomorrow, shopping or to a café or something. Let me know - Becky.

Alicia didn't answer straight away but forgot it said seen when she opened the message so Becky just spammed her until she answered.

Fine, I'll pick you up tomorrow and we can go to a little cafe I know in town, bye -Alicia.

With that Alicia turned her phone off and got back to Kol, he kissed her neck and she kissed his cheek. They met lips again and he lifted her up and carried her over to the bed where he gently later her down and held himself on top of her. He removed his top and it gave Alicia butterflies. He was so hot! Eventually they had removed all of their clothes and Alicia felt buzzed with excitement. She loved this man so much. The man who was kissing and touching her.

-

Alicia shot up a little frightened by the banging at the door. Kol sat up fast too but their worries went when Klaus entered the room.

"You're friend has not stopped calling for half an hour. Get up and answer it." Klaus sounded angry and annoyed. He left and Alicia got up, she pulled her dressing gown on and picked her phone up off the floor. When she turned it on several notifications popped up, all from Becky. Becky was ringing her phone again and Alicia answered.

"Hello?"

"Alicia! Why haven't you answered any of my calls?"

"Sorry, I've just got up."

"It past lunch! How have you just got up?" Alicia looked at her phone in surprise.

"Erm, I had a late night."

"Okay, fine. Just get your arse over here soon."

"Fine." Alicia hung up on Becky and went in the shower. After, she went back to her room and grabbed some dark blue skinny jeans and a dark green top that hung loosely and barley showed any skin apart from her arms, that was Alicia's favourite style. She got dressed and pulled on her heeled black boots that came just below her knees and walked out. Kol was stood outside her door in just his boxers. She giggled at him and he leaned down to kiss her. No matter how tall her heels were, she was always a few inches smaller then him.

Their kiss was broken by Alicia's phone ringing. They sighed and Alicia answered it, she did her hair and make-up as she spoke to Becky.

"I'm on my way!" Alicia shouted at Becky eventually and set off to pick her old friend up.