An original love story: *chapter eighteen*

Marcel helped Alicia drag the three originals into the chairs they had set out. Davina wrapped the ropes around their wrists and ankles.
"I need your blood now." Alicia held out her wrist and Davina got a knife, quickly sliding it along so blood started dripping. She made every piece of rope have a drop of blood on it. "If your blood gets on one of these ropes that rope will be unbound so then they can have that arm or leg free. When you've had enough with this just drip your blood on the ropes." Davina told Alicia. "Oh and the boundary spell will break on the next full moon in just over a week."
"Great, thank you Davina." Alicia texted Stefan that the originals were here. He said he was on his way. "When are they going to wake up?"
"I can either wake them up now or we can wait a few hours until the effects wear off."
"Do it now, we can talk to them before everyone gets back." with that Davina snapped her fingers and the Mikaelson's heads shot up.
"Alicia, what happened?" Kol said, not taking his eyes off her.
"My daughter died, and if it wasn't for you lot having so many enemies she would be alive." They all stared at her.
"There are people all around the world who want revenge against you, but we've only gathered a few." Marcel said, with that everyone walked through the door. There were at least 50 vampires here. The originals eyes widened. Alicia walked to the weapons room and picked out a very sharp knife. Everyone was crowning around them and the Mikaelson's were wriggling in their ropes, unable to get out of them. Alicia walked past everyone and stopped in front of Klaus, jamming the knife into his stomach. He let out a cry of pain and with that Alicia felt something strong. Pleasure.
"You've turned it off." Kol whispered, sudden realisation on his face and in his voice. Alicia just smirked at him then threw a smaller knife that she kept in her pocket at Kol's leg, it sunk in and he gasped, clearly trying not to shriek from the pain. She removed the knife and turned on Elijah, he looked calmer than the others. Alicia gave him an apologetic look and pushed the little knife into his stomach. He grunted and Alicia removed it. She turned to the many vampires eager to cause the originals pain.
"Go ahead." was all she said, cheers boomed in the room and everyone got weapons from the weapons room. That day consisted of blood, alcohol and the cries of the Mikaelson men.

-

After a day of torturing the Mikalesons, the vampires from New Orleans left apart from Marcel. Davaina left with Josh, one of her vampire friends.
Everyone had gone to bed apart from Alicia and Damon, but she was falling asleep in his chair.
"Damon, get up. Go the bed." she nudged him, he groaned and got up. Stumbling to his room. Alicia tidied some parts of the cabin up. She watched the Mikaelson's sleep in their chairs. Kol's head lifted up and he smiled at her, she didn't change her expression.
"Hey lis, long time no see."
"I actually saw you two months ago."
"You've been stalking me?"
"Checking up on you." Alicia felt love, she didn't want to feel anything because with emotions came pain.
"Tell me what happened with Isabelle." Tears stung the back of Alicia's eyes at those words.
"No." She said, turning and starting to make her way to her bedroom.
"Wait lis." she stood still, slowly turning to face him. "Come talk to me, please." She knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't resist.
They spent half an hour telling stories of the past 5 years, Alicia didn't have much to say since nearly all her stories included Isabelle and she refused to talk about her. She was halfway through her story about when she was in Germany and she hit a German vampire over the head with a bat. Kol laughed a little but then interrupted her.
"I love you Alicia." She said nothing but felt her humanity creeping back in. Was he trying to make her feel again? She wouldn't let it work. "I'm sorry about Isabelle." he said quietly. Alicia just nodded and got up, making her way to her bedroom.