An original love story: *chapter six*

"What? No way!" Alicia yelled as soon as Klaus had finished speaking.
"Why not?" Klaus said, smiling because he knew he was going to win this. Alicia knew he would end up winning too, he always did, but she wouldn't go down without a fight.
"Because there was a reason I left Klaus. I don't want to go back."
"You're from where we're moving to?" Kol asked. Alicia nodded and then turned her attention back to Klaus.
"Come on love, suck it up and let's go." Alicia grumbled at that. Then stormed upstairs to her room where she slammed the door and turned in the TV. She felt like a stroppy teenager but she didn't care. This was ridiculous. Klaus knew she hated her home town, she didn't want to see anyone that lived there. A sudden thoughts hit Alicia, she would have to see Jack again if they moved. She would have to explain the pregnancy and the running off. And he would talk about feelings and she would have to say how she didn't like him.

-

There was a knock at Alicia's door two hours after her argument with Klaus. Elijah opened the door slightly.
"Can I come in?" he asked politely.
"Sure." Alicia replied. She liked Elijah, trusted him. She understood now why people referred to him as 'the noble one'
He say on the edge of her bed careful to keep enough distance so she didn't feel uncomfortable.
"Why does he want to move? And why there of all places?" Alicia asked. Anger in her tone.
"They is rumours that our father is back from the dead. Mikael Mikaelson is a vampire who has hunted us for 1000 years. Since Kol is back from the dead he probably is, we cannot take any risks with this, or we could be dead very soon."
"Your father has been trying to kill you all your life?"
"He's hunted Niklaus mainly, but yes, he wants us all dead." Elijah said in a quiet voice. "But as to why he wants to move there, I don't know. And I doubt he will be willing to elaborate." Alicia nodded in understanding. Klaus was very stubborn, she knew she wouldn't be able to make him change his mind. But she would try find out why he wanted to go there of all places.

Alicia got up and walked out of her room, Elijah following her. She noticed the living room had need cleaned up, the smashed glass gone and the coffee table replaced by an identical one. The sofas were straightened and occupied. Elijah went and sit next to Hayley. Klaus gestured for Alicia to come sit between him and Kol. She jumped down next to them resting her head on Klaus's shoulder, he put an arm around her shoulder.
"So when are we moving to England?" she asked Klaus, distracting him from the main conversation.
"Within the next two weeks, I think. Oh but I do want to make a little stop in mystic falls to see some friends."
"Okay." she nodded.
They then joined back in with the conversation and later Alicia showered and fell asleep straight away, exhausted.

- three days later

Everyone was packed and ready to go. Marcel was talking to Klaus and Elijah while everyone else was getting all their bags ready. Klaus was having everything shipped over to their new house, a house Alicia had passed many times. She wasn't looking forward to it, but at least she got to stop off at Mystic Falls, maybe she would delay her return home.
Men she didn't know we're taking bags and putting then into cars. They were left with one bag each for the trip to Mystic Falls. And all gathered outside, Klaus going to lock the door when everyone was outside. Alicia saw five cars when she got outside, all identical. Three full with bags and belongings setting off. Two with all doors open, men putting bags into the back. Drivers in the front seats.
"You're riding with me and Kol." came a voice behind her, she turned to see Klaus. She frowned, he knew she didn't like Kol.
"I see you're still wearing your necklace, I'm surprised it hasn't been ripped from your neck."
She looked to her right, Marcel was there, arms crossed and a grin on his face. Alicia smiled at him and touched her necklace without realising it.
"Come on, we better get going soon." Klaus said to all of them.
"I guess this is goodbye for now." Marcel said, focusing her attention back to him. She ran up to him and enveloping him in a big hug, feeling far away from him because of her growing stomach.
"Goodbye, for now." she whispered to him and went to join Kol and Klaus in the car. And off she went on her long car ride to Mystic Falls.