An original love story: *chapter four*

Alicia made her way slowly back to where the Mikaelson's were. Trying to listening their conversation and make out who the stranger was.
"You're suppose to be dead!" Alicia recognised Klaus's voice.
"Oh, you want me dead brother?" She guessed it was the mystery guy. Brother. The word stuck in Alicia's mind, she was curious as to what his name was.
"How are you back Kol?" a female voice, Rebekah's. Kol, he was a Mikaelson, he was suppose to be dead.
"There was a little trouble with the other side, many supernatural creatures have come back, including Damon and Bonnie."
"I didn't even know they died." Klaus replied.
"Well they're not dead anymore."
There was a silence, Alicia came through the door and they all turned to look at her, her cheeks flushed red, she hated being stated at by so many people.
"Alicia, come meet my brother, Kol." Klaus said, gesturing to the handsome tall figure in front of him. She walked over to them and stood next to Klaus.
"Hello." Alicia said quietly. He just looked at her for a minute, then looked back at Klaus. There was a silence. Then a wicked smile appeared on Kol's face, in a flash he had grabbed Alicia and had an arm around her neck, not strangling her as much as restraining her. Klaus's expression turned angry.
"Let her go Kol." He said in a low, cold voice. A warning tone.
"Oh, I believe I have hit a nerve." Kol said still smiling. Alicia struggled under his grip, but his arms barely moved. "Relax darling." he whispered to her. She felt him stiffen, then a voice came from behind him.
"Let her go Kol." said Rebekah.
He let her go and she stumbled a little. Arms caught her and she looked up expecting to see Klaus but instead saw Elijah helping her to her feet and keeping a protective arm around her.
Alicia looked back at Kol, he was still stiff. Rebekah behind him looked to be pointing something at his back.
Elijah let go of Alicia and walked over to Rebekah. Klaus did the same but didn't stop like Elijah did. He walked right up to Kol and hit him hard in the face, knocking him to the floor. Kol let out a moan of pain and spat blood onto the floor. Kol then moved at a inhuman speed as he rose and hit Klaus back, smashing the coffee table as he fell.
Klaus growled at Kol, and Kol growled back, their faces going into vampire mode.
"Stop it!" Alicia yelled, Klaus turned to look at her. She was terrified so he turned his face back to normal and went over to her. He grabbed her hand in a friendly way and took her outside. She was still terrified, her heart beating fast.
Klaus turned to her, looking into her eyes, trying to read her expression. Silence lasted for what seemed forever, then Klaus wrapped his arms around Alicia.
"I'm sorry lis, I didn't want to scare you." He let her go to look at her. "come on, I'll introduce you to my brother."

"Kol, meet Alicia. Alicia, this is my brother Kol."
Alicia didn't trust Kol, she didn't want to know him. So she just nodded at him, he smiled at her. She frowned and rant to the bathroom. The sickness had taken over.

Alicia returned to where the Mikaelson's were. Everything was how it was before she ran off. Coffee table smashed, sofas and chairs messed up, but no one was in there, she heard laughter coming from the kitchen, she turned and entered the kitchen, they looked at her and she smiled at them. Her eyes hung curiously to the far end of the kitchen where Klaus and Kol stood, drink in hand, laughing. Alicia found that weird, twenty minutes ago, they were fighting, now they were acting like nothing happened. She would never understand the Mikaelson's.
Alicia walked over the Klaus and jumped up to sit on the work top. They all talked and laughed for the rest of the day, everyone but Alicia drinking. She really wanted a drink.

Alicia showered and then got into bed, she could see her hair curling as it dried, ginger ringlets forming. Her old friends were jealous of her curly hair, she giggled at the memory of them touching her hair, separating the ringlets so she had lots of little ones.
She picked up her copy of the fault in the stars, and her phone and headphones and read while listening to music. She fell asleep listening to her favourite songs, and slept very well that night.

Alicia woke up without the feeling of sickness is her stomach, but she did feel something, something next to her. She turned her head to see Kol Mikaelson. She let out a scream and he covered her mouth with his hand until she stopped screaming.
"What are you doing in here?" she demanded, giving him a cold look and pulling her covers up self-consciously.
"I got bored and I like watching people sleep, it's peaceful." Kol replied, like it was no big deal that he frightened her, yet again. She grunted and climbed out of bed, getting her things for the day ahead and made her way to the bathroom, annoyed.