An original love story: *chapter seven*

They arrived in half the time it should have taken, apparently the drivers were also vampires and vampires don't seem to care about laws. Or even traffic.
It was late by the time Alicia had got to her room. She showered and got straight into bed, reading a little more of the mortal instruments before she fell asleep.

Alicia was woke up because something was poking her shoulder. She moaned and tried sweeping it away with her hand but it kept poking. Annoyed she got up ready to scream at whoever it was for waking her up, but didn't because she was too surprised to see Kol there.
"What?" she demanded.
"Get up."
"Why?" She said in the most childish voice ever.
"Klaus is taking you to meet some if his old friends. And it's nearly eleven." Alicia looked at her phone at her phone, 10:58. She hopped out of bed and got ready, putting her flowery top on and black jeans. With some dark blue boots and purple bracelets that matched her top.
Alicia went down to where everyone was. She decided to have breakfast because she was hungry. She never had breakfast anymore. After that she went and looked around the house. She bumped into Klaus on her way back to the main room.
"Oh I was just looking for you." He said.
"I was just coming to find you." She replied. "Kol said we were going to see some friends or something."
"Yes, we are. Come on, let's go now."

They arrived outside a big house. It looked old. Klaus walked up to the doorway and Alicia was ready for him to knock but instead he just kicked the door open, several heads shot round and stared at them. Most with mouths open in surprise.
"What are you doing here?" a man with dark hair and very light turquoise eyes.
"We came for a little visit." Klaus said. Alicia saw him repeatedly looking at a very pretty blond girl.
"Well we don't like you, so go away." said the dark haired man.
"Come on Damon, I just wanted you to meet my friend Alicia James." Klaus said walking into the room where everyone was and gesturing to Alicia at the same time. Alicia stood where she was, not knowing what to do.
She heard footsteps behind her and turned to see Kol, Elijah and Rebekah. She suspected Hayley was with Hope. Alicia shook her head at them, knowing the people inside wouldn't be happy seeing them back. They moved in anyway, all stepping through the doorway as if it was their house. Alicia saw the people inside get up, they looked nervous now. She rushed inside and stood next to Klaus.
"Come on let's go," she tried nudging him. "Klaus come on, they don't want to see you." He still didn't move. She grunted and walked away, mumbling nonsense as she went.

Alicia had been walking for five minutes. She didn't know where she was going but she had to try lead some of the originals away, the people inside the house were clearly scared of them all being there.
As she expected someone did come after her. Kol. He ran straight in front of her making her scream a little. He grinned at that.
He went and leaned against a tree.
"Why did you go to the house?" she demanded. He seemed surprised that she asked him that of all questions.
"We felt like paying a visit to old friends."
"They didn't look like old friends. They looked like they hated you all."
"They do." Was all he said. Alicia started walking again but Kol yet again was in her way.
"Get out of my way Kol."
"No. Let's go back and then we can all go. You don't know where you're going."
"Fine." They walked back in silence. When they reached the house Alicia stopped outside.
"Come on darling, I don't hear arguing." He told he, they walked through the door. She went to stand with Klaus.
"Come on Klaus, lets leave them alone."
"Okay, but first, Alicia meet my old friends." The dark haired man scoffed at that. "Damon, Stefan, Elena, Jeremy, Bonnie, Matt, Tyler, Alaric, and Caroline." his eyes lingered on the blond girl Alicia suspected was Caroline. "Everyone meet Alicia."
"Hi," Alicia said cheerfully, then turned to Klaus, "now leave them alone." He laughed at her then said:
"Okay, goodbye guys." He said to them.
"Wait," said the dark haired man, Damon. "You're not staying in Mystic Falls are you?"
"Just for a few days, we're moving to Alicia's home town, aren't we lis?" Klaus said, Alicia gave him an annoyed look and walked out, saying goodbye to everyone as she went.

The Mikaelson's showed Alicia around town for a few hours, then took her back to the house where they talked and laughed for a few hours, like they always did.
There was an unexpected knock at the door, Rebekah went to open it.
"Stefan, what a lovely surprise. Come in" she moved out of the doorway and he stepped past her, looking at them all closely.
"Hello Stefan, what can we do for you?" Elijah asked.
"I came to apologise for being rude earlier, and to apologise for everyone else being rude. But we prefer not to have the original family in town. So we got a little scared when you all just came barging through the door."
"Sorry about that, we like to make an entrance." Klaus laughed as he spoke.
"I've noticed. Anyway, we're just wondering what you've come back for."
"I wanted Alicia to meet you lot before we moved. I felt like she needed to meet you." Klaus said.
"Okay." The confusion in Stefan's voice clear. But he didn't question Klaus. "I better go then, bye." He smiled at Alicia and then went.
"He seems nice." Alicia said as soon as he was out of the door.
"It comes and goes." replied Klaus. An expression on his face that signalled he was remembering something.
"Well now you've met them, we better set off tomorrow." Klaus said. She nodded.

The morning came and they were off straight away, Alicia slept through most of the traveling. She was woken up by Rebekah shaking her shoulders lightly.
"We're here." She said. Alicia got out of the car and stood outside of a house she had passed so many times when she lived near here. She hated this, but had to get over it. She walked up the steps and through the doorway into her new home.