An original love story: *chapter eleven*

Alicia woke up gasping for breath. Her body ached and she was covered in blood. She smelt blood everywhere and everything was bright. Her eyes watered at the brightness. She could see figures walking around her. She was being hoisted up and taken to somewhere dark. Alicia recognised the voices talking.
"What happened?" said Kol.
"As revenge an old enemy slit her throat, little did he or his friends know she had vampire blood in her system." Klaus told him.
"How did she get vampire blood in her system?" Rebekah asked.
"We were being shot at the other day while out walking. Probably by the same people."
"Why didn't you stop him?" Kol demanded.
"I was being attacked. Didn't you notice the body's on the floor outside and the blood all over me?" Klaus said. Alicia decided she had had enough of their bickering and decided to sit up.
"What happened?" she asked, rubbing her head to try clear the pain.
"You died with Klaus's blood in your system, you're transitioning into a vampire." Said Kol softly. Alicia didn't say anything. She just took a deep breath. "We'll help you through this." Kol lightly touched her hair.
"Okay, so what do I have to do now?" Alicia asked.
"Drink human blood." Kol said, Elijah had left the room and returned with a blood bag in his hands. Klaus had pulled a little box out of his pocket.
Elijah handed her the blood bag. "Drink this." He told her. She took the bag and frowned at it. She wanted it so much so she pulled the top of and drank from it. Alicia felt her face change. Veins stuck out and moved under her eyes and fangs rubbed against her bottom lip. The blood tasted better then anything she had ever had! She squeezed the bag and even more blood burst into her mouth. Eventually the flow stopped and she stopped drinking to breathe. She let out a loud breath, her face still in vampire mode, she smiled at Klaus and he smiled back.
Alicia never felt so alive, which was funny because technically dead. She stood up and looked around. Everyone was in the Mikaelson living room and staring at her. A strip of sunlight was coming through the window, Alicia walked over to the window, she had heard rumours that vampires burnt in the sun. She lifted her hand and slowly moved it into the sunlight. Her hand felt like it was on fire. She yelped and removed it from the sunlight. Klaus had come to stand with her, he handed her the little blue velvet box.
"What's this?" She asked, taking the box.
"Your way to walking in the sun." he said, they smiled at each other and she opened the box. There was a little silver ring with a shiny blue jewel in it. It was beautiful. She slid it on her index finger and put her hand back into the sunlight. This time it didn't burn. But she felt a burning around her neck and grabbed her necklace, it burned her hand so she pulled it from her neck and placed it onto the coffee table. Her hand was red with burns but they quickly disappeared.
"That necklace is laced with vervain, it burns vampires unless they become tolerant to it. Is sort if like poison but we don't die, we just weaken." Klaus told Alicia.
Alicia wanted to try out her new abilities so within seconds she was out of the door and into the woodland where she liked to walk. She heard footsteps behind her and turned to see Kol. Her feelings for him seemed stronger now and she didn't know why.
"You're still covered in blood you know." he said, staring at her front. She looked down and saw blood stained everywhere. Alicia shrugged her shoulders and ran fast to her favourite tree. She leaned against one of the thick branches, rested her head and closed her eyes. When she opened them Kol was stood in front of her, his hands resting on the branch she was leaned against. Alicia felt a hunger in her stomach, a passionate sort of hunger. He was very slowly moving towards her, his eyes scanning her face. They were an inch apart now. It look everything she had for Alicia to draw herself away from Kol and run back to the house. If she was human she would be as red as a tomato right now from blushing.

Isabelle had just woken up by the time Alicia got back to the house. For some reason it took Kol five minutes longer to get home. Alicia wondered what he had been doing. Alicia bent down to kiss Isabelle's forehead and while Rebekah fed her Alicia went and showered.
The shower was covered in blood but the water was good so Alicia took her time. After she pulled some black leggings and a long plain white shirt on and looked in the mirror, her hair was curling as it dried. There was a knock at the door and Kol entered with Isabelle in his arms.
"Everyone else has gone into town. Hope is asleep in her room and Isabelle is on her way again."
"Didn't you want to go to town with them?"
"No, I'm fine here." Kol left the room and Alicia followed. They were now in Isabelle's room, Alicia watched him gently placed Isabelle into her crib. Alicia had never seen him be so gentle. She went over to them and helped tuck her daughter into bed then kissed her head and turned the lights off, closing the door but leaving it so it was slightly open. Kol went to Hope's room and poked his head round the door. Closing it a few seconds later.
They both went downstairs and say on the sofa, Alicia turned on the TV and Kol put an arm around her shoulder, a friendly gesture. Alicia moved closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder. She could stay like this forever.

Isabelle started crying a few hours later. Alicia jumped up and quickly made her way to her daughters room. She lifted her up and sat in the rocking chair in the corner of the room giving Isabelle her bottle. When Isabelle had nearly done with her bottle Kol came into the room.
"Hope is still sleeping." he told Alicia, she nodded and placed Isabelle in her crib, quietly exiting and leaving the door how it was before. Alicia leaned against the wall, she was exhausted now.
"Tired?" Kol asked.
"Mmm."
"Go to bed, I'll watch the little ones." Alicia was hardly paying attention to what he was saying, she was too focused on his lips. She wanted to kiss him so badly. He'd stopped talking and was looking at her back, slowly getting closer and closer. Their lips finally touched. It was magical, there were no words to describe it. Alicia lifted her arms up and put them around his neck, her hands ran through his soft hair. His arms around her waist lifted her up and held her against the wall. It was wild. She never wanted this moment to end but she heard laughter and voices out side and eventually had to stop. He placed her back on the floor just as the front door opened and everyone stepped in. Alicia sped to her room and Kol followed her just before they noticed them.
"I should go to bed." She said, he nodded and kissed her lightly on the forehead and sped off. She couldn't describe the way she felt, but it was good.