An original love story: *chapter forty-one*

*six months later*

Dear diary,

Wow it's been a long time since I wrote in you. I've been so busy with Christmas and wedding planning and other things, this is the only time I have to myself. So I'll fill you in on what has happened these past few months.

Rebekah has not stopped with the wedding plans, seriously. She never talks about anything else. It's really annoying but we all love her so we're used to it now.

Christmas was eventful, we left England and went to visit Marcel first. Rebekah gave him and some other friends invites to the wedding.

Kol teasingly stuck mistletoe everywhere with mine and Hope's help. He got Hope to point out that Marcel and Rebekah were under mistletoe and they had to kiss each other. I was sure I saw Rebekah blush, even though that's impossible.

Me and Kol also got Hope to point out Hayley and Elijah we're under mistletoe, they had refused to kiss and were clearly embarrassed. However later on when they thought no one was watching they went for it. They were broke apart when I pushed Kol too hard so he fell backwards and knocked a lamp over. It was hilarious.

We then went to see everyone in mystic falls. It was great to see them, they all got invites to the wedding and Damon said I was crazy for marrying Kol, but he seemed a little drunk so I didn't get offended.

Klaus and Caroline had an argument but luckily Tyler was out of town, I think someone might have ended up dead if Tyler was there. No one else knows this and if anyone read this page in my diary Klaus would kill me. But they full on kissed in the woods, the reason they started arguing.

Well now I'm back home, everything is great. I'm happy and excited to be with Kol forever. Well that is if we don't get killed first.

I have stuff to do so I need to go, bye.

-

"Hi love." Klaus's voice echoed through the house.

"Hey, come here." Alicia shouted back. He entered the room holding a suit Alicia assumed was for the wedding. He gently laid it down on the opposite couch and join Alicia on the couch she was on. He wrapped one of his arms around her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Where is your sister?" Alicia asked.

"On her way I think." Klaus replied, Alicia groaned and started to move off the couch but half falling onto the floor, she was tired and she knew she had to go to her dress fitting for a few hours. Just as she got back on her feet with Klaus's help people came through the door. Alicia groaned again, grabbed her bag and walked towards the door where Rebekah, Hayley and Hope were stood. She trudged out of the door, mumbling nonsense as she went.

-

"It's perfect." Rebekah said as Alicia walked out of the changing room. Alicia was surprised Rebekah had let her choose her own dress. It was ivory, strapless and tight at the top. It had a shiny silver decorative band around the waist where after that it puffed out. It hugged her figure and made her waist look tiny, she loved it. Rebekah had suggested a more old fashioned one a few months ago but Alicia insisted she wore this.

This was the final fitting before the dress was checked and perfected and ready to be picked up. The lady who adjusted the dresses had fastened it very tightly, making it hard for Alicia to breath. Probably Rebekah's doing Alicia thought.

"Are you sure you don't want a veil to go with it?" The lady asked.

"No, thank you. I don't like them." Alicia replied.

"Okay dear." With that the woman left the room.

"Why won't you wear one?" Rebekah moaned.

"They look strange, I said if I was having anything decorative in or on my hair it would be flowers."

"But veils are traditional."

"I don't care. I hate them."

"Fine." Rebekah shouted the lady back into the room so she could help Alicia get the dress off. Once they were all ready they went to the bridesmaid dress shop.

-

Rebekah, Hayley and Hope were in their bridesmaids dresses. All were strapless and a dark red, although there seemed to be a little more blue than green in the dress colour. The dresses were tight at the top and fit to the girls figures perfectly, with a little neat bow as a decoration at their waists. The dresses hung to the floor. Hopes was a little short since last time they had a fitting but the lady said she would be able to lengthen it. Hope had had a little growth spurt recently. Being 12 years old that was likely to happen.

After the fittings The day seemed to last forever. Rebekah made them do so much because Alicia was out and she said the bride needs to give her opinion. They went to the shoe shop and the florist and the bakery and even to see the DJ.

When Alicia finally got home she was so exhausted she went straight upstairs and didn't even bother changing as she flung herself on her bed and fell straight asleep.