An original love story: *chapter nine*

Kol had followed Alicia out of the house. He had found it hilarious that she had just attacked Klaus with no warning like that. He was still laughing by the time he reached her.
"What are you laughing at?"
"Two things, one I didn't know you had it in you to do that, so it was a great surprise. And two, I've attacked someone with a bat before, I was laughing at the memory." The corner of Alicia's mouth lifted.
Alicia and Kol walked around town for a few hours until it was dark. They talked about the most random thing, and they talked about their lives. Kol's story lasted longer than Alicia's, obviously. But she didn't mind. By the time they got back to the house it was pitch black and Alicia couldn't see, but thankfully Kol could. They walked arm in arm and Kol seemed happier now than ever now.
Laughing they walked through the door, heads shot in their direction as they entered. Klaus still looked a little angry. Alicia noticed the bat in the corner of the room and smiled more. He deserved it.
"Had fun?" Klaus said in a sarcastic tone.
"Yeah it was great." Alicia replied in the same tone Klaus used. He seemed to get even angrier. "I'm going to bed, goodnight." She told them. Everyone said goodnight to her. She didn't really want to leave for some reason, but she was too tired to talk.

-

Another two months had passed. Alicia still wouldn't go to town but went out a lot more often. She like to walk in the woodland and Kol nearly always joined her.
She would sleep, eat, read and walk and that was her life now. She had however gone to get baby furniture with Rebekah and Hayley one day. Klaus wouldn't let Hope go with them, but she still helped decorate the new room.

Alicia woke up late at night to pain all over body, the baby wasn't due for another three weeks but she knew it was coming now.
"Rebekah! Hayley! Help!"
They were in her room within seconds.
"Oh god." Rebekah said, she disappeared and then reappeared with white sheets. Hayley had move Alicia's pillows so she was comfy. Kol and Klaus had come in.
"The baby's coming now?" Klaus said.
"Yes, now shoo." Rebekah said, pushing them out of the door and closing in behind them.
Alicia knew it was going to be a painful night.

It took 5 hours before Alicia had to push the baby out. Her body ached and she was exhausted.
"Push Alicia." Rebekah's voice said. Alicia did as she was told. The pain was excruciating. "Come on lis, one more push." Alicia let out a gasp as the pain eased slightly. She heard a little cry and then soft blankets were placed into her arms, a little baby wrapped in the middle of them.
"It's a girl." Hayley told her. Alicia smiled and looked down at her daughter. She was so small, tiny nose, tiny ears, ting fingers. She was amazing. Her hair was dark brown like Jacks.
"What are you calling her?" Came a male voice. Klaus had appeared with Kol and Elijah behind him. Alicia thought hard. She liked the name Isabelle. Isabelle was a character from the mortal instruments, she was strong and brave and beautiful, everything Alicia wanted her daughter to be.
"Isabelle." she told them. She gently kissed Isabelle's forehead. Kol came and sat next to her on one side, Klaus on the other side. They both kissed her cheek and congratulated her. After five minutes Alicia gently passed Isabelle to Rebekah, grunting with pain when as she moved. They all left apart from Rebekah and Hayley who were tidying Alicia's room. Alicia groaned as she got up. Rebekah was then at her side. She was bleeding.
"Here drink this."
"What? Why?" Alicia said, confused.
"It will heal you, so you don't have to go to hospital." Alicia didn't say anything, she just looked at Rebekah like she was crazy.
"Go on, it's fine." Hayley reassured her. Slowly Alicia drank a little bit of Rebekah's blood. She felt the pain easy quickly.
Her sheets had been changed and her room was cleaner then in was before she had had Isabelle. Alicia climbed into bed and fell asleep, exhausted from her day.

-

Two weeks had passed. Alicia got a visit from her old friends, Jem, Willow and Isla. She was surprised to see them, but glad in a way. She needed a break from the Mikaelson's. Hugs were exchanged and little stories were too. They met the Mikaelson's and Isabelle.
"Hey, we should go to a café and catch up. I'm sure we've got plenty of stories to tell." Said Willow.
"Yeah, and bring Isabelle." Isla said excitedly.
"Okay, sure." Alicia told them. She gathered Isabelle's things and said a quick goodbye to Klaus and Kol, she didn't know where everyone else was.
"I'll help you with Isabelle." Kol said, for some reason Klaus gave him a funny look. Alicia nodded and she got all Isabelle's things together while Kol fastened Isabelle in the car.
"Thank you." She said once he had done. Everyone else got into the car.
"Where are you going?" he asked.
"To some café they like. I'll see you later." She smiled at him. He smiled back and she got in the car and drove away. He waved and walked back into the house.
"Who was that?" Jem questioned.
"My bestfriends brother, why?" Alicia replied.
"You like him." She said.
"What?" Alicia was surprised.
"It's obvious by the way you look at him." Willow said.
"You're crazy."
"He likes you too." Isla told her. Alicia's head shot around at them. She frowned.
"No he doesn't."
"He does. Surely you've noticed some things he's done for you." Isla said. Alicia thought back to to when Becky and Jack and the others came storming through the door, how he had stopped them from coming in even if she hadn't told him to. And how he would make sure she was safe if she ever went outside. And how he once said he wanted to get to know her. How he would go on walks with her or do whatever she wanted. She thought to how much she liked spending time with him. Maybe they were right. They were right. Kol liked Alicia. And she liked him back.