Chapter 28 - Shark

"Fuck me." Leah pants clearly still trying to get her breath back as I fall to the side of her. "I can't believe I forgot how good you are in bed." She pulls me into her, our bodies sticky.

I smile up towards her moving some hair that stuck to her forehead, unable to resist. "Thought I already did? like...wayyy to many times to keep track of." I look across and notice it's 1am, not a problem for me but might be for Leah in the morning. "Also, that's a very high compliment, thankyou."

"Fuck you." She laughs.

"But you already did that too?" I smirk childishly.

I feel a pinch in my side making me squirm, "Rori, stopppp." She moans in a grump rolling over in my bed. I'm not to sure at what point we made it upstairs. "I'm gonna take a quick shower babe, that okay?" She asks wrapping the sheets completely round herself leaving me utterly exposed as she stands up and it slowly pulls off me.

"Oh, don't worry about me...I'll get cold here shall I?" My eyes roll with sarcasm as I stand to put some clothes on. I'm actually boiling hot and sweaty, I'll go after Leah.

"Well," She stops me, "I was hoping you would join?" Her tone is alittle sheepish, which I can't lie...is cute.

"Hmm, can I think about it?" I pretend to think.

"Shut up and come on, you smell like sex." She pushes me towards the en-suite.

"Okay—okay I'm coming, bossy."

"Thought you already did? like...wayyy to many times to keep track of"  She copies my earlier phrase and tried to copy my accent, which to be fair I won't knock her...it was on point.

"Touché Williamson, touché..."

"Innit bruv..."

"Okay, I do not talk like that!"

"Oh, you so do..."

"Can you promise me something?" Leah whispers from behind as she gently rubs over my shoulder scars with body wash planting a small kiss at the back of my neck.

"Mhm." Focus.

"Can you promise you will tell me how you are feeling? I'm not asking you announce it to the world, but please just tell me. I don't want you to shut me out."

I thought I would have more time to prepare for how I could answer these sort of questions, but it's all valid from Leah. She knows how I can be when it comes to stuff like that. Right now, I feel pretty okay...exhausted, but okay and maybe alittle confused.

I turn so I'm now facing her, "I can promise I will try..."

She smiles as the water trickles down us both, "I know you will try." She pecks my lips, "You know the programme Ted Lasso."

"I'm familiar, Jamie Tartt n that...right?"

"Yeah that's the one, well did you see the bit where Ted and Rebecca have a word...where they have to tell eachother the truth hand on the bible—"

"Oklahoma." I announce watching her again smile. "You wanna do a word?" I begin to catch on as she nods, doesn't sound like too much of a bad deal. "What word would you like?" I ask spinning her to wash her back.

"Hm, you can choose."

"Shark!" I just blurt just randomly, first thing that popped into my head.

"Shark?"

"Yeah, shark..."

"Care to explain? I know you have a cute shark tattoo...which actually you've never explained to me?"