Author's Note

Hi, my dear Daydreams! That's what I'm gonna call my fellow readers since I'm Reverie, and Reverie means daydream, so you all are my Daydreams!

This is the first story that I have decided to put, so please feel free to comment on tips, tricks, and suggestions to make my writing better. I would not be taking any opinions from the haters lurking around, so you can all go and....you know what I mean very well.

Also, cut me some slack because it's my first writing, but I also hope to hear that I have done great!

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. There are some character names from BTS. Other names, businesses, places, and events are purely from the author's imagination and are used in a fictional manner. Any similarity with a real-life character is unintentional and purely coincidental.

I do not own BTS members. I do not own any pictures used in this book.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright ©️ Jung_Reverie

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in the book review.

-----------

The characters in this book are not perfect. I hope to have no hate on them if they make wrong or questionable decisions.

Happy reading.