Chapter 7

Hey guys, I'm posting this early today cause I'm busy with my exam preparations. Happy reading!!

_________________________________________

Jungkook POV

Time to explore the gallery...

I began browsing through her folders and went through the pictures in them. All of it was pictures of herself and two other girls, which I assumed to be her friends.

I must say she is a talented one. She captures moments so beautifully.

Many aesthetic photos of the scenery and wildlife were taken. Her first travels, visits, and parties were all saved in that small electronic device.

I didn't notice I was smiling while going through the pictures until I came across a folder that wiped off my smile.

Stalkers? Who could it be?

I quickly opened the folder and played the first video among the videos I saw in it.

It's a hidden camera, I see. Is she taking records of her day? She is so unpredictable.

I fast-forwarded her videos to see the so-called 'stalkers' she mentioned. A few minutes after the video had begun, Byeol began speeding up. That's when I knew she was being followed.

She turned to show a black Maserati following her everywhere she went. And soon, the video was cut.

I opened up another video only to see the car following her again. All the videos had the same car following her; more like stalking her, noticing her every move.

Wherever she went, it was there. Whatever she did, they saw it. She had no privacy until she reached her home.

How long has this been going on?

You been creepin' 'round on me
While you're callin' me "baby"

Stop singing idiot. Now's not the time.

Anyway,

Doesn't she have anyone to go to? Nobody to help her? Not even her father?

And who the hell are these people watching her?

I tried to see who it was, maybe catch a glimpse of a face or any clue hinting who it was, and since it was a car, it had to have a number plate. But it was strange since it was a number plate I knew by heart.

Why is Mr. Kim following her?