Chapter 14

Hi guys, I'm so so sorry I didn't post yesterday. My wifi gave up on me and I  didn't have any data left so I couldn't do anything. So as an apology, I'm giving a triple update today.

________________________________________

Jungkook POV

"Long time no see, Father."

I froze, shocked and unable to digest the fact that Byeol just called Mr. Kim her father.

Byeol is Mr. Kim's daughter? How is that possible? Wait... it is possible, forget it.

"What do you want, father?", Byeol spat, anger emitting from her giving a dark aura.

"Look at you grown so well, I bet nature has been treating you better", Mr. Kim spoke, pushing himself from the car to stand tall and straight, staring right into Byeol's soul.

"Get to the point, father", Byeol spoke, gritting her teeth.

Damn, this is the scariest I've ever seen of her. Keep reminding me not to mess with her ever again. The last time is still a nightmare.

"Oh, I'm asking nothing much. Just return him to me. I could ask you to join back but I just know you wouldn't. He is a treasure I can't afford to lose, you know. I need him for my work," Mr. Kim replied, a small smirk etched on his face.

"He isn't an object that I borrowed to return to you. He is his own human and he'll be that way. You have no right to take him back to hell. He has his voice and he decided not to go back. Or perhaps... are you too weak to do things on your own that it's time you need help from others too?", she smirked cruelly, and even more when the other men raised their guns towards her. I could now see the similarities between them. That same evil smile and that that same evil stare.

Mr. Kim signalled others to put the guns back and continued to smile.

"It seems you know exactly what's happening. And that's exactly what I want. Now let me take him back, my dear."

"Let's make a deal then. If you can wait for two hours without doing anything to anybody, I will personally hand over Jungkook to you. But if you do, consider yourself dead."

What? She made a deal? I don't want to go back there. Byeol, I hope you know what you are doing.

"Okay, it's a deal then. Meet me at the training alley at 10 pm exact. You know how punctual I like to be. And if I find that you tried anything else, you know what would happen, don't you?"

"Yes, father."

How is this woman calling him father after all this? I want to kill both of them.

Mr. Kim signalled the two men on my either side to let me go. They let go of me and pushed me towards Byeol, who grabbed my hand, took one last look at her father, and headed on our way back home.

"Hey, slow down. You've got a lot of explaining to do, "I said, struggling to walk because Byeol kept on dragging me down the street.

"We can neither slow down nor explain things to you now. I'll tell you everything once we reach home, "she said before taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

She took her phone, dialled some numbers and began ringing.

"Uncle, I'll send you my address", she said and hung up.

We reached our home and unlocked the door. As soon as we entered, Byeol entered her room and began opening up her drawers.

Soon she seemed to notice I was standing there staring at her with a pissed look on my face, so she asked, "Why, what is it?"

"Start speaking Byeol, I need to kn-"

"Name's Sung Jin, Bae Sung Jin."