Chapter 17

Jungkook POV

"It's that old man, my dad."

As much as I wanted to laugh at that statement, I knew now was not the time to do so.

Sung Jin picked up the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello, Hana", Mr. Kim spoke through the phone.

"My name isn't Hana, it's Byeol now", she said, winking at me and smiling.

"Oh, my mistake, Byeol. I still remember the time I used to sing lullabies to put your pathetic self to sleep."

"Now is not the time, father. Get to the point."

"Right, right, just wanted to say that the two great friends of yours are with me so I think it is better if you bring him here within the discussed time which is in fifteen minutes. I just wanted to inform you that, see you later", Mr. Kim said cockily, and I was sure he was smirking on the other side, and hung up the phone, not waiting for a reply.

"OH GOD THIS OLD MAN. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL MAKE HIM PAY FOR ALL THIS. I'M GONNA SHOVE MY FIST DOWN HIS THROAT AND BEAT HIM INTO PULP, OH GOD I'M GOING INSANE", Sung Jin yelled out loud in frustration.

As much as I'm in love with her, angry Sung Jin scares me the most.

"We need a plan, and quick", said Mr. Bae, running his hand through his hair and sighing deeply.

We started planning out what we had to do once we were there. Sung Jin informed her students about the situation and asked for backup.

Sung Jin moved to her room to change into her suit and came back looking different than ever.

She had clear skin, opposite to how I had met her, and her eyes were so sharp and prominent, which were covered by her glasses till then. Her facial features were noticed more now that she had a glow-up.

She looked just like Hana. And she was Hana. How could I forget that?

Her appearance all this time had been a facade of her real self, I didn't expect it at all. But damn, that suit fits her well.

I walked closer to her and leaned so that my mouth was right beside her ear.

"You look so hot with the suit on, but I think it's better on the floor", I whispered and stood straight only to see her blushing multiple shades of red.

"Just a statement and you are as red as a tomato. Never seen you blush this way before, "I said cockily, smirking so wide that my muscles hurt.

"I'm still here, you know."

Why?! Why must you ruin the moment this way? I need to put my flirting lessons into use but you just wouldn't let me! Just wait, I'll flirt all I want after all this is done.

"Right, let's go Kookie, gotta beat up some bodies", Sung Jin said, her face back to full seriousness and walked ahead after picking up the weapons she needed.

We took all the necessary things with us and walked towards the car.

Hope everything goes as planned.