Chapter 21

Jungkook POV

"I know this is sudden, but let's fast forward. I love you, be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"I would love to, and I love you too. Also, you are the only one who has the right to call me Byeol. No one else."

We were lost in each other's eyes till someone coughed, getting our attention.

We turned our heads to see Byeol's students waiting for her to tell something. And also stood Mr. Bae, along with them, looking at us awkwardly.

We got up and dusted ourselves before turning to Byeol's students. "Thank you so much for coming to my aid. You have all helped me a lot. You are now free to go and please don't hesitate to come to me if there is any issue. Thank you once again," Byeol said and bowed to them in deep gratitude.

They bowed back and departed, leaving us with Mr. Bae. " Thank you, uncle for being on our side since the beginning. It must have been hard but I'm eternally grateful. But, the most important part is, go to the hospital uncle. Get your leg treated," Byeol said.

"I forgot about the bullet. Thank you for reminding me. I'll get going now, and don't hesitate to ask for help," Mr. Bae said and bid us bye before going.

We turned to each other and then I asked, "Let's go?"

"Yes, let's go home," She said and gave me that cute little smile.

And then, we walked back home, hand in hand, hoping for a better future.

I mean, we can only 'walk' back home, since Mr. Bae took our car. Not because I forgot about the existence of a car alright?!!