Chapter 8

Jungkook POV

Why is Mr. Kim following her?

I tried thinking about every possible way that could lead me to an idea of why she was being stalked.

Did she take their money?

Did she insult Mr. Kim? If so, I would love to keep her with me my whole life.

Or the worst case scenario, was it all planned that they'd chase me till they reach Byeol so that she hides me and it is easier for them to find me?

"I'm home!"

I quickly closed the laptop and sat, showing an innocent face to her. But I don't think it was worth it cause she caught on.

She gave me a glare along with a growl and grabbed the laptop from my hand even before I could react.

She opened the laptop, went through it, realized what I was looking at, and got pissed.

And that face was enough to drain the colour off my face.

"I THINK I TOLD YOU NOT TO OPEN MY FREAKING GALLERY AND LOOK WHAT YOU DID. DID YOU NOT GET WHAT I TOLD YOU? DO I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE OR WHAT?"

I stood there silent till she calmed down while taking deep breaths and leaving heavy sighs.

"Look, it's no use hiding it anymore, I saw it, and I know it's my fault. I'm...I'm sorry, "I apologized.

"Yeah, I get it. Anyone would be curious to know what is in it, too. I'm sorry for acting up. But that still doesn't mean I forgive you, though."

"Why? I thought I explained myself. Please forgive me. I promise I won't do anything stupid from now on, "I whined.

She didn't seem to be affected, so I tried my puppy eyes on her.

That should do the trick.

"I forgive you... but stop doing those puppy eyes, you look hideous."

I knew she'd fall for it!!

I mentally high-fived myself and sat straight to listen more about what had happened.

She sat down too, took a deep breath, and spoke.

"They have been following me for the past few weeks, end of story."