Chapter 5

Hi Daydreams! I'm right on time today. Last week I had my submissions to do so I forgot that I had started a story. Today I put in an alarm to remind myself of it.

Let's continue!!!!

_________________________________________

Byeol POV

No sooner we had settled down, the doorbell rang. I walked towards the door and peeped through the peephole. A gasp left my mouth when I saw the people behind the door.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked while getting up from the sofa, confused and worried.

"It's them," I said, thinking of a way to throw them off suspicion.

"Jungkook, I want you to stay in my room and don't come out no matter what. I will throw them off the scent in a few minutes, and I don't want you to peep over. If they are the mafia, then they would look over for any possible clues. So stay in, alright?"I politely commanded Jungkook, who had already positioned himself into a fighting stance.

"Wait a minute.."Jungkook said, slowly moving back to his standing position, with confusion etched on his face. "Throw them off the scent... Are they werewolves?"

This idiot...

I facepalmed before turning towards the door. "It's a saying, my dear bunny, how are you so naive? Now, I want you to quiet down so that I can open the door. They have been waiting there for long enough."

Jungkook nodded with that cute little head of his and walked into my bedroom, pouting.

He was too cute that I couldn't resist chuckling. He looked like a small child who got rejected by his mom when he asked for candies and sweets.

Now let's get this over with... and I opened the door.

There stood three people, all in black with guns in their hands. All three were tall and intimidating, but I had to look calm. Not too calm either, or it would raise suspicion.

"Yes, May I help you?"I asked in the sweetest way possible.

I stood stunned when the words flew from 'the tallest and most dangerous-looking man's mouth.

"Where have you hidden Jungkook?"