Chapter 11

Double update today!!

_________________________________________

Jungkook POV

Days passed and became months, I and Byeol had become close just like every best friend would be.

If only she knew I've started to see us as something more.

I don't know how I happened to fall for her. She is neither pretty nor perfect inside.

Maybe because she is perfectly imperfect.

I tried putting my feelings aside, but it just happened to pop up and say,' Hello!' every time I saw her.

I don't think I can hold it much longer.

But if only she felt the same way.

I was still living with her, doing the chores in the house as gratitude. Food became my department while she worked every day.

I can't believe that this handsome man right here, who is a freaking mafia, is in the kitchen cooking food.

Stay in the kitchen cookin' up, got your own bread
Heart full of equity or an asset

Not again!

"I'm home!"

"What did you bring? What did you bring?"I asked, jumping around and looking through the bags.

"You are too cute Kookie, but I got you carrots and banana milk."

As much as I was flattered by her bringing banana milk for me, I froze and blushed on hearing the nickname she called me. The nickname I had grown to love. The name given by the one I had loved. But she was nowhere near.

I blushed because of the name she had called me and the fact that she called me cute.

"Why are you so red?" she asked and then smirked. "Did the nickname catch you off guard, Kookie?"

"N-no it did-didn't."

"Whatever you say..." she spoke in a sing-song and moved towards the kitchen to place the bags on the countertop.

Don't make me feel so shy...I'm a mafia for God's sake.

"Here's your banana milk, Kookie. Or I'll drink it."

Stop teasing me woman.

Woman, let me be your woman
Woman, woman, woman

No, don't you dare.

"I-I'll drink it-I'll drink it later, j-just keep it in the-in the fridge."

"Okay then, Kookie."

I plopped myself on the sofa and switched on the television to distract myself from the intense teasing. Byeol soon joined, sitting next to me.

"Hey, do you think I'll get myself a boyfriend?", she asked, her head stuffed between her knees, as she sat curled up on the sofa.

"Maybe, maybe not. Depends."

"Then, would you believe me if I told you I got myself a boyfriend?"

"Do you want me to believe you?"

I was low-key jealous of that guy who managed to capture Byeol's attention.

That guy was supposed to be me. I should have been her boyfriend, not anyone else.

"Depends," she said.

"I want to meet him."

"Why?"

"Cause I need to know if he is perfect for you."

Cause I need to know who is more perfect than me. I'm perfection defined and I know that.

Baby I'm perfect
Baby I'm perfect for you.

Oh god, I should stop listening to songs now.

"Oh, he is more than perfect for me, but if you wanna meet him, then let's go!"

Oh boy, just wait till I get my hands on you...