𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬

BOOK: runaway

BOOK: runaway

VIDEO GAME: life is strange 2

PAIRING: sean diaz x reader

FANCAST:

johnathan nieves
(maybe?)

johnathan nieves(maybe?)

SUMMARY:

Y/n Amber will always remember her older sister. She had grown up with the girl, that same teenager she had been very close with. They were together when they moved away from their hometown and to a small town called Arcadia Bay.

The once little girl was all Rachel talked about with her friends half of the time, her love for her younger sister always showing with the smile she had on her lips every time she talked about her. She knew that when she left the town, she'd take her sister with her... or at least come back for her when she had enough money to.

Y/n's happiness left when her sister went missing... later found dead.

They had moved out of Arcadia Bay not too long before the storm, going to live somewhere in Seattle. And that's how she found herself befriending Sean Diaz, the boy who made her smile again after so long. He would listen to her thoughts, her dream, on running away from home. If he could, he'd join her.

Though, neither of the two actually expected to be on the run but for a completely different reason. And throughout their journey to Mexico, the hidden feelings between them begin to show.

CAST:

JOHNATHAN NIEVES as SEAN DIAZ

THEO DE ALMEIDA as DANIEL DIAZ

JAY HERNANDEZ as ESTEBAN DIAZ

KATHY BATES as CLAIRE REYNOLDS

PATRICK STEWART as STEPHEN REYNOLDS

KATE WINSLET as KAREN REYNOLDS

LANA CONDOR as LYLA PARK

BRANDON FLYNN as FINN MCNAMARA
(not too sure about this one)

ABIGAIL BRESLIN as CASSIDY
(not too sure about this one)

CHRISTIAN CONVERY as CHRIS ERIKSEN

CHASE HOYT as CHARLES ERIKSEN

FREDDIE HIGHMORE as JACOB HACKERMAN

UMA THURMAN as LISBETH FISCHER

DAVID HARBOUR as DAVID MADSEN