𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

BOOK: wings

BOOK: wings

MOVIE / SHOW: mcu

PAIRING: x reader

SUMMARY:

Y/n L/n didn't remember much about her father since she was so young when he died, though she always looked at pictures of the man who became her guardian growing up. She knew he was part of the air force, where he met his good friend.

Sam Wilson will always remember the incident where his friend and partner was killed while flying a night mission when an RPG hit Riley right out of the sky, and he had been forced to watch as he stayed up.

He remembers his words to him when they first started the missions... "if anything happens to me, please look after my daughter for me". And Sam had always agreed, but he never think it would actually happen.

And over the years as she grows up, Y/n will learn more about losing loved ones, especially after she inherits the Falcon name.

so the idea for this book was for it to become an eli bradley x reader in the future. i read that in the comics, he is the superhero patriot and joins the young avengers and so far, it seems like mcu is going through that route...
though i was also reading somewhere that he wasn't gonna be in anything else, so i'm hesitant to make this an eli bradley x reader when i get to the falcon and the winter soldier series if he's not gonna return in anything...
so this could possibly still just be an x reader after that... we'll see...