𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗣𝗦𝗬𝗖𝗛𝗢

BOOK: sweet but psycho

VIDEO GAME: tomb raider, rise of the tomb raider, shadow of the tomb raider

PAIRING: oc x reader

FANCAST:

dave franco

SUMMARY:

Y/n Croft grew up with her older sister and her parents. Ever since she was little, she and her older sister had always been very close, considering their father would be working half of the time. Now, years later, they're still as close as ever.

As a college student, Y/n finds herself on a ship with a crew of people, her interest in ancient things growing even more over the years, an interest her and her sister shared from their father's studies. She also shared that same interest with a boy, her best friend but also one she loved dearly.

Owen Drake first met the youngest Croft sister in a shared class they had in college. He was a senior and she was a freshman. Many were surprised to see the captain of the sports team speak to the quiet girl who spent most of her time in the library, but here they were, as thick as thieves.

With the adventure they're going on now, they didn't expect for their ship to get caught in a storm, which ended for them to be stranded on an island.

CAST:

tomb raider

DAVE FRANCO as OWEN DRAKE

DAISY RIDLEY or ALICIA VIKANDER as LARA CROFT

DWAYNE JOHNSON or JASON MOMOA as JONAH MAIAVA

ARDEN CHO as SAMANTHA NISHIMURA

HARRISON FORD as CONRAD ROTH

NICHOLAS HOULT as ALEX WEISS

DANAI GURIRA as JOSLIN REYES

CHRIS PINE as JAMES WHITMAN

MARK HAMILL as ANGUS GRIMALDI

MADS MIKKELSEN as MATHIAS
(not too sure about this one)

rise of the tomb raider

SEBASTIAN STAN as JACOB

ANGELINA JOLIE or EMILY BLUNT as ANA
(maybe?)

that's all for now...(only doing these because there hasn't been any more tomb raider movies made that are like sequels to the 2018 film)