𝗠𝗔𝗥-𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗟

BOOK: mar-vell

BOOK: mar-vell

MOVIE / SHOW: mcu

PAIRING: x reader (will start at endgame and will be a bruno carrelli x reader in the future)

SUMMARY:

Y/n Lawson didn't have the greatest life growing up, considering her mother had died after giving birth to her and she didn't have any other family members left. That was until Nick Fury came to her and called down an old friend of his.

Carol Danvers had recognized the features on the young baby when she first saw her, the same features of the baby she had taken from the Supreme Intelligence when she attacked Hala. She kept that baby with her until she could find a safe place, which was with her old friend with the eyepatch.

And now, she would make sure to keep her daughter safe with her and teach her how to use her powers since she was kree. But when it got dangerous up in space for her, she returned to earth and visited her old best friend and her daughter.

Ever since then, Y/n had been staying with the Rambeaus and going to high school, trying to live a normal life as a kree person on earth. She grew feelings for one of her best friends, just like a normal teenager, until one of her best friends powers awaken from her bangle.

And through her time as a new young superhero, she'll learn the origins of where her mother came from and how the woman she trusted with her life destroyed it and took her away from it.

still kind of trying to figure the story to this one out... but that's it so far